Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Camp Notes and Nuggets

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

2012 Camp Notes and Nuggets

Post Twitter/FB updates here for minicamps, OTA's and training camp

Pittsburgh Steelers@steelers

David DeCastro - Rookie Camp Day One http://www.steelers.com/video-and-audio/videos/David-DeCastro---Rookie-Camp-Day-One/41a5656b-507f-48e8-a429-d1814b825d3b

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: 2012 Camp Notes and Nuggets

Mike Prisuta@DVEMikeMike Adams on his immediate objectives with the Steelers: "Step One is proving myself off the field. That's where my issues have been."

Mike Prisuta@DVEMike
    Mike Adams on potentially starting as a rookie: "I have goals. If that would happen I'd be very happy."

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_Trib

#Steelers tryouts at minicamp are: QB Darron Thomas (Oregon), DS Chris Banjo (SMU) and LS Alex Russian (LSU) to go along with Balcerzak

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_Trib

OL Desmond Stapleton failed his physical. Steelers add Corey Balcerzak (6-3,300 from St. John Fisher) as a tryout

Rich Walsh@RichieWalsh

#Steelers running backs coach Kirby Wilson at practice today

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Mike Prisuta@DVEMikeMike Adams on his immediate objectives with the Steelers: "Step One is proving myself off the field. That's where my issues have been."

Mike Prisuta@DVEMike
    Mike Adams on potentially starting as a rookie: "I have goals. If that would happen I'd be very happy."
    Good answer and it's something that is achievable. With that said, he's got alot of work to do, both on and off the field.

Ed Bouchette@EdBouchette
    #steelers most impressive rookie on first day? Caveat: in shorts, no contact, but LB Sean Spence, third rounder

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

DeCastro is a beast! Love it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Can't wait for this season to start. Still 4 months away though. Thanks for the updates.

Steelers Depot@SteelersdepotAppears David DeCastro has Mike Adams as a roommate this weekend

4mSteelers Depot@Steelersdepot

VIDEO: Chris Rainey - Rookie Mini-Camp http://burgh.us/e99 #steelers

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Good stuff. Thanks for everything you do with stuff like this!

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_TribSean Spence, meet Dick LeBeau. Sights from Day 2 of #Steelers rookie camp http://pic.twitter.com/Cjh3Kfso

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_TribAn inside look at this morning's defensive line drills at #Steelers minicamp. http://twitter.com/MarkKaboly_Trib/status/198811536993681409/photo/1

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_Trib“I think I did great. I just have to keep it up. I have mad comfort in myself and got a lot of talent.” Chris Rainey on rookie camp so far

Alameda Ta'amu - Rookie Mini-Camp

Fourth round draft pick and rookie nose tackle, Alameda Ta'amu (Pick 14 (109)) addresses the media after practice.
    http://www.steelers.com/video-and-au...f-b2ea17bcdc8d

Mike Tomlin - Rookie Mini-Camp

Head Coach Mike Tomlin addresses the media after Saturday morning's practice at the Steelers headquarters on Pittsburgh's South Side.
    http://www.steelers.com/video-and-au...nelName=Recent

2012 Rookie Camp: Day One

Steelers’ rookies got their first taste of NFL action during Day 1 of rookie mini-camp

http://www.steelers.com/video-and-au...nelName=Recent

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Rotoworld reporting Chris Rainey has signed a four year deal. Just as a reminder, no drafted rookie can sign for less than four years.

Jamison Hensley@espnafc_northWallace needs to prove he's a fast learner http://es.pn/JbgryF

Mike Prisuta@DVEMikeEmmanuel Sanders on returning punts: "As of today, yeah, I think I am. I don't know about kicks. We're going to take it one day at a time."

Mike Prisuta@DVEMikePouncey on Colon at LG: "He's going to be a monster." Pouncey on Gilbert staying at RT: "I don't think he cares. He just wants to play."

Mike Prisuta@DVEMikePouncey said new offense is "going to be a lot different. We have a lot more running plays. We might run it a lot more in the red zone."

Todd Haley

James C Wexell@jimwexell"@DVEMike Pouncey big fan of new playbook. "I like it a lot. Hopefully everyone else does. It's exciting, man."" -- So, ado = nothing.

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_TribColon about guard being more suited to his mauling-style play "I'm going to kick (butt) regardless, it doesn't matter what position I am in"

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_TribRead what you want into this, but E.Sanders said about close friend and teammate Mike Wallace "we are waiting for a deal to get done."

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_TribIke Taylor will be at OTAs. His flight landed at 1:30 so he missed today's session

Baron Batch@baron_batchYup did everything RT @JJASPER25: @baron_batch you able to practice today?