Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Camp Notes and Nuggets

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: 2012 Camp Notes and Nuggets

Ken Torgent@ktorgentSanders and rookie Chris Rainey working as the primary return men

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_TribKeenan says he is going to miss two or three days with sprained AC joint at noon, practices fully at 3? Don't ask.

David Todd@hammerspeaksCortez Allen running as nickel with first team corners. #Steelers

Baltimore Ravens@RavensJoe Flacco throws 2 interceptions in 11-on-11. One to Bernard Pollard on the first play, then one to Ray Lewis in the end zone on final play

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_TribWorking in no huddle. Running just as much as they are passing out of it. Interesting.

Ken Torgent@ktorgentSecond team D looking good against second team O as thunder rolls at St. Vinny

Ken Torgent@ktorgentRookie Alameda Ta'amu is a big, big man

David Todd@hammerspeaksFirst play Ben to Manny. Second good seal by Foster Pouncey to open hole. No huddle. #Steelers

Ken Laird@Ken_LairdWes Saunders starts with 1st tm O as 11 on 11 begins. Heath back but limited today. Redman, Dwyer, then Clay the RB rotation

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_TribWe are looking at now 4 scrapes in 3 practices now.

Ken Torgent@ktorgentCheck that, Andre Freeman was the CB, not Goodman. AB and Ike mixed it up again shortly afterwards

David Todd@hammerspeaksSurprisingly, Keenan Lewis is practicing & full go. DeCastro, Essex, Miller as well.

Ken Torgent@ktorgentBen Roethlisberger tossing passes to Todd Haley... and everyone said they wouldn't get along

Ken Torgent@ktorgentCB Curtis Brown just dominated whoever he was up against. Looked really good

Ken Torgent@ktorgentHere's a drill I love to see: WRs doing some downfield blocking against members of the secondary. Brown led off with a great effort vs. Ike

Ken Torgent@ktorgentSteve McLendon looked impressive in two straight reps against Maurkice Pouncey

Ken Laird@Ken_LairdSean Kugler requests Chris Carter v mike Adams, Adams working to handle speed rush on edge #Steelers

David Todd@hammerspeaksKeenan Lewis stays w AB on deep route. Ike good play breaking up pass to Manny. #Steelers

Ken Torgent@ktorgentAlameda Ta'amu looking real strong in a set against Legursky

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_TribAdams and decastro have been very inconsistent. But that's to be expected.

Ken Torgent@ktorgentKelvin Beachum, a seventh-round pick at guard, looking underwhelming

David Todd@hammerspeaksLeftwich pretty pass to Saunders over middle. Nice hands catch. CurtiBrown just misses pick next play. "Good break" from Carnell Lake.

Ken Laird@Ken_LairdTomlin demands a third match between Legursky at center and Ta'Amu. Two big men, good physical battle #Steelers

Ken Torgent@ktorgentChris Scott, who once challenged for a starting job last camp, not looking good at all

David Todd@hammerspeaksManny Sanders so good at coming back to ball and catching with his hands. #Steelers

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_TribMarcus Gilbert getting fingers checked after getting hand stuck in cam Heyward mask during linemen drills. Foster moves to RT during team

Ken Laird@Ken_LairdDan Rooney, Art II, Tomlin, Colbert, and PR star Burt Lauten in post practice pow-wow. Could be nothing, but with Wallace still out...

Ken Laird@Ken_LairdOmar Khan there too. But they meet everyday, prob means nothing

Steelers Depot@SteelersdepotFor a raw guy he is very polished ~ Tunch on Cortez #steelers

Steelers Depot@SteelersdepotTunch Ilkin gushing over Cortez Allen #steelers

Mark Kaboly@MarkKaboly_TribNo truth to the rumor that Tomlin asked that guy with a Wallace jersey on to either put an Antonio Brown shirt on or leave