Thread: Big Ben pleased with O-line picks

Super Moderator Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Big Ben pleased with O-line picks

Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger already talked with the newest Steelers first-round draft pick, offensive guard David DeCastro.

Roethlisberger said he phoned DeCastro to welcome him to the team, but DeCastro thought he was talking to a Steelers official who was handling his travel arrangements.

"He was saying, 'Did you get those flight plans? Did you get those flight plans?''' Roethlisberger, with his wife, Ashley, at his side, told an audience of 1,100 Saturday night at the 25th anniversary of the Blair County Sports Hall of Fame induction ceremony at the Blair County Convention Center. Roethlisberger said after a few seconds, DeCastro realized who he was talking to.

"I can't wait once we get started to get on him about that,'' Roethlisberger joked..................

read more @ http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/co...s.html?nav=751

“We always know where he's going, but I'm not always sure how he's going to get there."
    - Dick LeBeau on Troy Polamalu

"The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That’s real glory."
    - Vince Lombardi

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has much to be proud of"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: Big Ben pleased with O-line picks

I bet Ben can't wait to get the O line back down to Midgeville to party on the lake and go bar hopping!
    All Defense!

Super Moderator Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    I bet Ben can't wait to get the O line back down to Midgeville to party on the lake and go bar hopping!

“We always know where he's going, but I'm not always sure how he's going to get there."
    - Dick LeBeau on Troy Polamalu

"The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That’s real glory."
    - Vince Lombardi

Swaggin' University Array title="steelerdude15 is a name known to all"> steelerdude15's Avatar

This is so exciting. I'm speechless at the work that was put in by the coaches and Colbert in this draft. I believe we may finally have a good offensive line.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has much to be proud of"> ALLD's Avatar

You mean the best O line since 2004.
    All Defense!

Booty Call Array title="Psycho Ward 86 is a splendid one to behold"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    You mean the best O line since 2004.
    heck if it's almost up to par with '05 ill still be thrilled
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

OC Hate: BOHICA Array title="Craic has a reputation beyond repute"> Craic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    heck if it's almost up to par with '05 ill still be thrilled
    No doubt. 04 was a fluke. Guys were injured and others stepped in . . . to produce one of the best O line seasons I think the Steelers have had in decades.

"Mommy, I failed my math exam! What should I do?"
    "You're a Steelers fan, honey; blame Roger Goodell!"