Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we witnessing the perfect draft?

Scouting talent downunder Array title="Aussie_steeler is a name known to all"> Aussie_steeler's Avatar

Re: Are we witnessing the perfect draft?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
    Congrats on a very nice draft. I give it a very solid A-. The only pick that really concerns me is Mike Adams, and not because of off field issues, but rather his on field play. As someone who has seen every snap he has taken at OSU, I sincerely hope he doesn't end up at LT. But, overall I am impressed with your draft!

Congrats!!!
    cheers

In a way I think the Bengals drafted more like the steelers this year than like the old bungles

i dont think I can question a single pick. Kirkpatrick and Zeitler are two great picks.

"NUMBER 7 FOR OUR BELOVED ONE IN HEAVEN"

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
    Congrats on a very nice draft. I give it a very solid A-. The only pick that really concerns me is Mike Adams, and not because of off field issues, but rather his on field play. As someone who has seen every snap he has taken at OSU, I sincerely hope he doesn't end up at LT. But, overall I am impressed with your draft!

Congrats!!!
    Thanks it looks like you guys had a pretty solid draft as well.

Member Array title="Burghman is an unknown quantity at this point"> Burghman's Avatar

This draft filled a lot of holes that needed filled, and possibly with immediate impact players. Hopefully they won't miss a beat now.