Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand new Ben accusation/incident- indecent exposure

Black & Gold Metal Array title="SteelGhost is on a distinguished road"> SteelGhost's Avatar

Re: Brand new Ben accusation/incident- indecent exposure

Is it September yet ?

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Just don't care anymore.. Until he is found of wrong doing the "PEOPLE" can suck it..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

This is getting just a tad out of hand. Who gives a f**k if Ben pissed on a golf course?... I do it at least three times a week...lol. At this point, I hope Ben gets his suspension cut to two games, and we can just get on with football. Somewhere, somehow, someone has got to see how f**kin stupid all this shit is and just say no to anymore nonsense.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    This is getting just a tad out of hand. Who gives a f**k if Ben pissed on a golf course?... I piss my pants every day knowing the Steelers are better then the Raiders
    There you go.. I fixed it...

jk

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    There you go.. I fixed it...

jk
    Not for the last two games they weren't.

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

Read all about it!!

Ben Roethlisberger Named in Urine Investigation

According to the report, a woman named Nan Fowler phoned the pro shop at the Country Club at Muirfield Village around 6:53 PM and complained that a white, tall male -- sporting a blue golf shirt and khaki shorts -- was "urinating into some trees."

The report states that Nan was informed by the woman at the pro shop that the person who fit that description was Big Ben. Nan then called police and told them that the NFL star was peeing in public.

Cops eventually arrived to the scene and spoke with country club management -- and later determined that no crime had been committed. Sources connected to the investigation tell us cops never interacted with Roethlisberger -- because Ben was "long gone" by the time authorities had arrived.

TMZ spoke with reps at Muirfield who tell us, "We had a full slate of golfers that day ... it may have been anyone."

(Actual police report inside)

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/13/ben-ro...#ixzz0tbCpEcHZ

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

This is freaking ridiculous.

If Peyton Manning whizzed on her yard, she's be selling fucking tickets to see it.

BRINGIN' IT! Array title="Indo is on a distinguished road"> Indo's Avatar

Unbefuckinlievable.

First of all----somebody, apparently NOT Ben, pissed on a golf course. WTF? I challenge anyone to show me one male (just ONE) over the age of 14 who hasn't pissed outside.

Second---it's PUBLIC URINATION. NOT Indecent Exposure

Third---For those that care, July is the month that the Tour de France occurs over in, you guessed it, France. The cyclists spend HOURS each day riding from point A to Point B. During those rides the participants take what are called "Nature Breaks". That's right...they get off of their bikes and piss. It's accepted and even commented upon. And WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE FRENCHY FRENCH. Get the fuck over it. Some dude, who knows Ben, took a piss behind a tree.
    "Chuck Noll is building one hell of a football team up in Pittsburgh. I look for the Steelers to be the team of the future. Just remember I said that."
    - - - Immortal Packers coach Vince Lombardi in 1970, two years before the Steelers even made the playoffs under Noll

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

good gawd almight. seriously....

WTF
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Quote Originally Posted by Indo View Post
    Unbefuckinlievable.

First of all----somebody, apparently NOT Ben, pissed on a golf course. WTF? I challenge anyone to show me one male (just ONE) over the age of 14 who hasn't pissed outside.

Second---it's PUBLIC URINATION. NOT Indecent Exposure

Third---For those that care, July is the month that the Tour de France occurs over in, you guessed it, France. The cyclists spend HOURS each day riding from point A to Point B. During those rides the participants take what are called "Nature Breaks". That's right...they get off of their bikes and piss. It's accepted and even commented upon. And WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE FRENCHY FRENCH. Get the fuck over it. Some dude, who knows Ben, took a piss behind a tree.
    I saw some chick pissing along the road today on our way home from New York... Nothing new..

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

How about everyone in the media just leave Ben alone. It was the media overblowing the story that helped him get suspended in the 1st place now the media is trying to give him a more severe suspension. Does PFT and the media want the steelers to do poorly this year?

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    How about everyone in the media just leave Ben alone. It was the media overblowing the story that helped him get suspended in the 1st place now the media is trying to give him a more severe suspension. Does PFT and the media want the steelers to do poorly this year?
    I know for a fact that Florio/PFT would take great delight in watching the Steelers go down in flames.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

OK, going for a leak on a golf course is getting blown out of proportion. Following coeds into the bathroom for some kind of alleged sex act is pretty much his fault for being stupid.

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

According to the report, a woman named Nan Fowler phoned the pro shop at the Country Club at Muirfield Village around 6:53 PM and complained that a white, tall male -- sporting a blue golf shirt and khaki shorts -- was "urinating into some trees."

The report states that Nan was informed by the woman at the pro shop that the person who fit that description was Big Ben. Nan then called police and told them that the NFL star was peeing in public.
    this hater mentality is what is so screwed up with this vindictive, snitch ass bitch. i guess if she were indeed a concerned member of the golfing community, she did the right thing by notifying the clubhouse, who have the authority to enforce etiquette, and "punish" the offender.

however, it wasnt until she was told it might be ben that she felt the need to hang up and call the cops. i hope to hell she was a cavaliers fan. its people like her that make me glad lebron took a giant king sized shit on her, cinci and cleveland fans, and the entire state of ohio.

oh well...

on to more funny comments in florio's 2nd story on the "matter"-

Someone sell this man those Astronaut Pampers.

Zapruder films clearly show a second pisser on the grassy knoll.

Member Array title="HughC is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    I know for a fact that Florio/PFT would take great delight in watching the Steelers go down in flames.
    I know it seems that way to Steeler fans, but in reality he writes stuff to stir up controversy against every team. Fans from all 32 fan bases are convinced Florio hates their teams. Probably seems that way because the only thing fans read is what's written about the team they are a fan of, and the only thing that gets under their skin is what's written about their team.

In my opinion Florio is pretty much an equal opportunity offender. It's just that with Ben being in the news so much, stories about him are the low hanging fruit in an effort to get web hits. Writing a story about somebody on the Rams or Jaguars isn't going to create much of a buzz or much web traffic.

Really stupid.

I can't tell remember how many times others, or I, have gone a few steps into the trees or to the side and took care of business.

The only possible difference, would be if it was in complete open, with no trees around, and he was peeing on the the other guys ball just as he was beginning to putt.

Senior Member Array title="I-Want-Troy's-Hair is an unknown quantity at this point">

Riverside, CA transplant from Steubenville OH

What is it about keep your dick in your pants that you don't understand
    "Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
    --Anatole France

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Wow. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by I-Want-Troy's-Hair View Post
    I have been a pretty harsh critic of Ben with his offseason exploits. However, when you are on the golf course, and walk into the bushes, it is pretty common, and also is usually acceptable, to do something like this. He was peeing into a tree. MEans, he didn't just whip it out, but actually went somewhere to be a bit more private.

Probably his only problem here, is that he is golfing on a golf course of prudish snobs.

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post

Probably his only problem here, is that he is golfing on a golf course of prudish snobs.
    the problem is he is golfing in that shithole ohio. it has nothing to do w/ prudish snobs. they live on the course. they know what goes on.

i know ben is from there, and still likes to visit "home" but unless it is 2 X a year on sundays (and possibly to go see lebeau inducted into the hall of fame) he needs to stay away from that cesspool of misery until he retires...

or else this is exactly the type of shit he faces with every step or breath. they ABSOLUTELY hate the steelers and their fans. he needs to stay as far away as possible from the pathetic turds.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I-Want-Troy's-Hair View Post
    Seeing how it wasn't even Ben who took the piss that was reported but one of his buddies, I'd say he understands plenty.

Member Array title="klick81 is an unknown quantity at this point"> klick81's Avatar

Great. Count on six games with this kind of press. Big deal or not, this does him no good.

Quote Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
    the problem is he is golfing in that shithole ohio. it has nothing to do w/ prudish snobs. they live on the course. they know what goes on.

i know ben is from there, and still likes to visit "home" but unless it is 2 X a year on sundays (and possibly to go see lebeau inducted into the hall of fame) he needs to stay away from that cesspool of misery until he retires...

or else this is exactly the type of shit he faces with every step or breath. they ABSOLUTELY hate the steelers and their fans. he needs to stay as far away as possible from the pathetic turds.
    I'll see you Ohio and raise you prudish snobs on that course... I don't think it is an either or, but a both and.

FS. Figures. lol.

Member Array title="klick81 is an unknown quantity at this point"> klick81's Avatar

Guys, i think this is a bigger deal than we intially thought.

Here's the tree that Ben was seen dangling his cock around:

***I have to say, I got this from another Steelers board, so I had to share***

I'll see you Ohio and raise you prudish snobs on that course... I don't think it is an either or, but a both and.

FS. Figures. lol.
    she didnt call the cops until she was told it might be a steeler who is on "probation".

that in itself says all i need to know about the situation. (other than the pic provided by klick)

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

I have been a pretty harsh critic of Ben with his offseason exploits. However, when you are on the golf course, and walk into the bushes, it is pretty common, and also is usually acceptable, to do something like this. He was peeing into a tree. MEans, he didn't just whip it out, but actually went somewhere to be a bit more private.

Exactly.

I've also been pretty hard on Ben, but this is absolutely stupid and shouldn't have been reported on.

Nan's a bitch.

She needs to spend less time on the telephone and devote more time on removing the stick from her ass.

Senior Member Array title="siss is a jewel in the rough"> siss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shea View Post
    Exactly.

I've also been pretty hard on Ben, but this is absolutely stupid and shouldn't have been reported on.

Nan's a bitch.

She needs to spend less time on the telephone and devote more time on removing the stick from her ass.
    ABen Shea.

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

Heck on PFT, it should be banned from every web site.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

I thought a report said the the urinator wasn't Big Ben but someone in his group.

And I love how the bitch didn't have a huge problem with it until it was possibly the quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers, then all-of-a-sudden it was a matter for the police. Jealousy, it doesn't look good on anyone.

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

I golf twice a week...and sometimes on very nice courses, and I cant tell you how many times Ive taken a piss on a tree on the course...everybody does it. NO BIG DEAL!!!