Thread: Deion Sanders assaulted by "mama"?

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Deion Sanders assaulted by "mama"?

https://twitter.com/#!/DeionSanders

I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys. This is on my mama!
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Deon Sanders assaulted by "mama"?

DeionSanders@DeionSanders
    Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!

DeionSanders@DeionSanders

http://yfrog.com/o0547uj filling out police reports now! Thank God for this platform to issue the Truth.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

This is weird. Most people would be trying to keep this out of the news rather than self reporting!?

Swaggin' University Array title="ShutDown24 has a spectacular aura about"> ShutDown24's Avatar

Wtf

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

prime likes the lime light

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="Steeltreal will become famous soon enough"> Steeltreal's Avatar

Re: Deion Sanders assaulted by "mama"?

So the Boys are doing their homework?
    "It comes with the Territory" - Floyd 'Money' Mayweather

Hall of Fame cornerback and NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders is going through a divorce, which he and his family are entitled to deal with privately. But Sanders has decided to deal with it publicly.

Sanders went on Twitter on Monday and wrote that his estranged wife had attacked him, and that he had called the police.

“Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She’s going to jail n I’m pressing charges!” Sanders wrote. “I’m sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys. This is on my mama!”

Sanders also posted a picture of himself filling out a police report.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...messy-divorce/

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

They want privacy AND total attention all at the same time.
    Fire Goodell

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    They want privacy AND total attention all at the same time.
    Only on their terms. Just keep the sympathy and the paychecks coming.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

I'd like to hear his reasoning behind posting the picture of him and his kids filling out the police report. To me, it just screams, "I'm an attenion whore!"
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

It's not a "mama," it's his soon-to-be ex-wife. She's also trying to run him through the cleaners in their divorce, but he's got a rock solid prenup. Rest assured if this were reversed, you'd be watching a press conference with her and Gloria Alred asking for half his s**t. I'd be doing the exact same thing if I were him.

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

i always liked deion but this is ridiculous. it amazes me how much people seek attention for every little thing they do using twitter/facebook. usually it's just friends/relatives in my case but someone as famous as deion posting his personal stuff on twitter for attention is completely overboard

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Maybe he is just twittering it so the truth gets out and prevents him from having to defend himself when the soon-to-be ex-wife files a bunch of false claims in both court and public opinion.

I don't blame him. I'd protect myself / my money too.

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    I'd like to hear his reasoning behind posting the picture of him and his kids filling out the police report. To me, it just screams, "I'm an attenion whore!"
    Yep, and I never liked big mouth attention whore Prime Time Diva Deion. He blabs so much even I can hear him (and I'm deaf!)

Annoying.
    WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Witness “flabbergasted” that Deion’s wife was arrested

A week ago, the Twitterverse got better acquainted with the marital troubles of Hall of Fame cornerback Deion Sanders, thanks to the fact that he decided to tweet about it.

Since then, his estranged wife, Pilar, has been arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault. Deion has been cited, but not arrested, for assault.

Over the weekend, a piano teacher who witnessed part of the interaction told WFAA-TV that Deion, not Pilar, seemed to be the aggressor.

“I heard glass breaking, and Deion was shouting at the top of his lungs, over and over again, ‘Get out of my house, get out of my house!’” Lisa Thomas told WFAA (via Robert Littal of BlackSportsOnline.com).

Thomas, who was there to give a piano lesson to one of Deion’s children, left as the police arrived. She believed that the police were aggressive with Pilar.

“That’s what I found strange,” Thomas said. “They hadn’t even interviewed them, and they were pushing her out like she was some criminal, and they said, ‘You stay outside,’ and just said, ‘Do not come back in this house.’”

Thomas was surprised to learn that Pilar, not Deion, was arrested. “I was flabbergasted,” Thomas said. “This can not be right. It’s not right. It’s so wrong. Now way she deserved to go to jail.”

The authorities did not take a statement from Thomas, and the Prosper, Texas police department did not respond to a request from WFAA for an explanation.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-was-arrested/

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Sanders should have been locked up and the key thrown away by the douche police years ago. He's one of my top 3 all-time most-hated NFL fucktards...
    Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="BlacknGoldBabe has a spectacular aura about">

Another overpaid attention whore. Next. . . . .
    Love you always, HTG

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

Key words from piano teacher, "I heard..." She didn't see anything, plus Deion and his kids have signed statements about what happened. He'd be a fool to have his kids lie to the police since they're easy to "turn." Doesn't really change anything about the incident.