Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: 2012 NFL DRAFT

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: 2012 NFL DRAFT

All Defense!

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Looking back, I guess the only thing approaching disappointment was that we didn't take Hilton. But he went at #92 in the third, and we weren't going to pick a WR in the 3rd this year. In retrospect, I wonder where we had him listed.

It's interesting with the wisdom of hindsight...I know that the Browns were indeed looking at Kendall Wright at 22 (and would have taken him if available), and would have likely tried to trade up for Weeden in the second (although he probably would have fallen to them at 37)...they are a little more forthcoming in their thought process (after the fact) then the Steelers. I'd love to get some post-draft perspective on what the FO was thinking and who they were targeting where...
    Fire Goodell

Swaggin' University Array title="ShutDown24 has a spectacular aura about"> ShutDown24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    Looking back, I guess the only thing approaching disappointment was that we didn't take Hilton. But he went at #92 in the third, and we weren't going to pick a WR in the 3rd this year. In retrospect, I wonder where we had him listed.

It's interesting with the wisdom of hindsight...I know that the Browns were indeed looking at Kendall Wright at 22 (and would have taken him if available), and would have likely tried to trade up for Weeden in the second (although he probably would have fallen to them at 37)...they are a little more forthcoming in their thought process (after the fact) then the Steelers. I'd love to get some post-draft perspective on what the FO was thinking and who they were targeting where...
    I've often thought how awesome it would be if the league made all 32 teams release their draft boards to the pubic after the draft. Unfortunately, I'm sure nothing like that will ever happen