Thread: Paul (Fitzy) Fitzgerald

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Paul (Fitzy) Fitzgerald

This is Fitzy from Youtube he post's video's all season long he is a huge Boston sport's fan, but this one after their SB 42 loss of the now 18-1* Pats is just hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNIl2uCPwWs
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    I actually was just thinking about that. But why didn't you imbed it? They have a COOL feature here now... Just use The ladder looking Icon!
    Thanks I forgot about that new future good stuff, and hilarious!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd