2012 Steelers Fan Blitz

Saturday April 28

Hours of Operation will 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM at Heinz Field. Tickets will be on sale beginning on Monday

February 27 on www.steelers.com and all Steelers Sideline stores. Ticket prices are $12 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under for the entire day of activities.

Current and former Steelers Player autographs will be available throughout the day in four separate locations.Players appearing will be updated closer to the event.

The Pittsburgh Steelers 2012 #1 Draft Pick will be at Heinz Field to meet and greet our fans!

The Steelers will hold Youth Skill Sessions for ages 6-14 on the playing field.

All fans will also be permitted on the playing field to attempt field goals throughout the entire day.

Register to win great prizes including tickets to Steelers home games from the Xfinity Prize Tent in the South Plaza. Test your passing skills at the Xfinity Quarterback Challenge for a chance to win 4 tickets to the first
Steelers regular season home game.

Game Faces will offer free Face Painting for our fans in the South Plaza and Coca-Cola Great Hall.

The East Club Lounge will be open to all fans featuring interactive elements for kids. We will have contests in the East Club Lounge for our "Draft nicks" to participate. WDVE-FM will also be broadcasting live throughout the day.

The Steelers Locker Room will be open for all fans. While inside the Steelers Locker Room, subscribe to the Steelers Digest and check out the Draft Day special. Fans will have the opportunity to try on equipment of a Steelers player.

Please contact the Steelers Marketing Department at 412-697-7713 for more information.

We will be set up in Gold Lot #1. Same place as last year. Towards Dorsett Ave, and under the Bridges. We will be grilling again this year. So bring something to Grill. Hamburgers, Sausage Steaks, etc. Bring your favorite beverage of choice, preferably Alcohol related! Don't miss out, this is usually a good time. If yas have any questions give me a call at 724-651-9626, if I don't answer, leave me a voice mail.
Attached Thumbnails