Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warren Sapp is Bankrupt

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Warren Sapp is Bankrupt

I have no sympathy for anyone who is dumb enough to get into "the system".

Ridiculous Child Support or not, Sapp like so many other clowns out there, are just as much at fault as the mothers. If these "playas" thought with their brains instead of their penises, they wouldn't put themselves in that position.

Both sides are bad here, so I have no sympathy for Tree Sapp and dudes like him (Holmes, Cromartie...). Don't like the responsibility? Close your legs.

Senior Member Array title="BlacknGoldBabe has a spectacular aura about">

Never heard of child support listed on a bankruptcy proceeding. If he had problems paying it, he should have gone to court for a reduction. The judge in that case ought to have had his fat ass thrown in the slammer for not paying.

People, you make the babies. They don't ASK to be brought into this world, so grow up, suck it up, take the resposibility and PAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN.
    Love you always, HTG

Black & Gold Metal Array title="SteelGhost is on a distinguished road"> SteelGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Rumor has it that Sapp is also unemployed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...t-nfl-network/

I know the article comes from PFT, but I EXPECT this time it's an accurate one

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGoldBabe View Post
    Never heard of child support listed on a bankruptcy proceeding. If he had problems paying it, he should have gone to court for a reduction. The judge in that case ought to have had his fat ass thrown in the slammer for not paying.

People, you make the babies. They don't ASK to be brought into this world, so grow up, suck it up, take the resposibility and PAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN.
    It would be easier to pay child support if it wasn't always so ridiculous. He's probably already paid enough to raise those kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-