Thread: People are *holes in Bath NY Area (Sabres/Bills Territory)

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

People are *holes in Bath NY Area (Sabres/Bills Territory)

So I decided to bring the little lady up to the finger lakes in Central New York for a few days before I start working again on Thursday. I sure do miss the nice people in PA already. Been lied (On how close the room was to the elevator) to at the hotel here in Bath and was shot the finger for just taking a walk. Do you think it has to do with my wearing a Pen's shirt/hat around here or are people just mean here? lol

I did see a good selection of Steelers stuff at the Kmart down the street. Nice...

FYI: I must say the suites at the Microtel Inns are pretty sweet for $73.. Just make sure you complain enough about the room they give you.. lol

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Re: People are *holes in Bath NY Area (Sabres/Bills Territory)

Probably because of what your wearing... they're jealous.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

I am ALWAYS caring when in another territory as I feel bad.. lol

After spending the day walking around Watkins Glen and Corning NY it comes to be that this area has a nice amount of Steeler fans. I couldn't go anywhere without being stopped and praised for wearing my Steelers visor and shirt. Even ran into a family from Greensburg... The little boy had a Pen's shirt on. I saw one person with a Bill's hat on. lol Steeler Nation is alive in Central NY..

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

That is almost as offensive as walking around all over Florida and being surrounded by NYers, the loud and obnoxious variety. I prefer midwest people over New England/NY and most of the fake Californians. The people of the south might be normally trashy, but the natives are still nicer than most others.
    All Defense!

I'm glad we went to the local mall. Just picked up a Big Ben shadow jersey for $20 (Regularly $110) I love shopping in other states for Pittsburgh gear. You get such great deals. And there was a store at the mall that cuts and carves things into huge slate pieces that you can put in your yard. Picked up a sweet looking Pittsburgh Pirate slate stone for the front yard.. Yeah..

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Sounds like your having a great time. Living in this state of Maryland I have to order everything....

Where do you live? I use to go to the sports store in Harford Mall in Belair and get my Steelers stuff..