Thread: Steel Universe Fantasy Keeper League?

Senior Member Array title="PalmerSteel is on a distinguished road"> PalmerSteel's Avatar

Cool Steel Universe Fantasy Keeper League?

i know there is already a couple leagues filled, but thought i would get a feel if there is interest in another? just ideas here: i can run it. i am commish of a league with long time friends for about 10 years now, and i was commisioner of one of steeler fever's leagues last year.
    here is my ideas, all flexible of course:
    keeper league. keep 1,2,3 or more players each year?
    standard scoring and standard rosters and sizes, to keep it simple?
    money league? 5-10-20 per person? ALL money gets returned to the top in cash and/or trophy.

let me know. it wont hurt my feelings if there isnt enough interest. just throwing it out there. we got about 4-6 weeks. thanks!
    "I think they can count on me. And I want them to be able to count on me."
    ~ Big Ben Roethlisberger, 2005

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Re: Steel Universe Fantasy Keeper League?

Quote Originally Posted by PalmerSteel View Post
    i know there is already a couple leagues filled, but thought i would get a feel if there is interest in another? just ideas here: i can run it. i am commish of a league with long time friends for about 10 years now, and i was commisioner of one of steeler fever's leagues last year.
    here is my ideas, all flexible of course:
    keeper league. keep 1,2,3 or more players each year?
    standard scoring and standard rosters and sizes, to keep it simple?
    money league? 5-10-20 per person? ALL money gets returned to the top in cash and/or trophy.

let me know. it wont hurt my feelings if there isnt enough interest. just throwing it out there. we got about 4-6 weeks. thanks!
    Hell - I'm in 26 leagues this season, so what's 1 more?

I'd be interested, Palmer. Just keep me posted as to what's going on if you get enough interest.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

I would be more than happy to join in. I can't get enough fantasy football.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Im already in 3 this year, thats usually my limit, it gets kinda pointless after 3 imo because there is only so many players to go around.

Buuuuuut, keep me on the back burner, if you end up needing one more player lemme know and i will play

Senior Member Array title="PalmerSteel is on a distinguished road"> PalmerSteel's Avatar

sweet, there's 3 or 4. need at least 6 or 7 more to discuss how you all wanna run it.
    "I think they can count on me. And I want them to be able to count on me."
    ~ Big Ben Roethlisberger, 2005

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

I have never played in a keeper league but I would like to if we get enough people.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PalmerSteel View Post
    sweet, there's 3 or 4. need at least 6 or 7 more to discuss how you all wanna run it.
    I am a HUGE fan of IDP leagues. Sometimes those defensive players can push you past your opponent in any given week.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Well I guess if HTG can play in 26, I can play in 4, but don't expect much more out of me than a warm body. Plus I have no Idea what an IDP league is, so someone will have to explain it to me before the draft.

AML

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    Well I guess if HTG can play in 26, I can play in 4, but don't expect much more out of me than a warm body. Plus I have no Idea what an IDP league is, so someone will have to explain it to me before the draft.
    Individual Defensive Player League....It just means that instead of having just an overall team as your defense, you have individual defensive players

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post

Buuuuuut, keep me on the back burner, if you end up needing one more player lemme know and i will play
    Same here

I'm not confirming I want in yet, but if you need someone else i'm there

good luck anyways....
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger