Thread: The Cleveland Indians...

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

The Cleveland Indians...

...Play baseball in the MLB.

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

....Lost to the Yankees on Sunday .

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Talbot did his job...they were only down 2-1 when he threw his last pitch. Then the fuckin' bullpen gave up 5, including a grand slam to the fuckstick A-rod.

Like the prospects who have been called up...there are 4 uber promising youngsters who will get a ton of PT this year because of the sucktitude of the bullpen.

Senior Member Array title="KeiselPower99 is on a distinguished road"> KeiselPower99's Avatar

Talbot Masterson and Westbrokk have all had good outings the last few days. Only problem has been the bullpen.

Quote Originally Posted by KeiselPower99 View Post
    Talbot Masterson and Westbrokk have all had good outings the last few days. Only problem has been the bullpen.
    And it's been a BIG problem. Some of the youngsters are starting to hit, too...the second half of the season might be fun.

Talbot is now 7-3, and his ERA over the last few games is 1.57....will he make the All-Star team? Choo should, but the fans vote on that so he has no chance...they only vote for players on winning teams. But the coaches pick the pitchers...I'm thinking he makes it...
    Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="KeiselPower99 is on a distinguished road"> KeiselPower99's Avatar

Re: The Cleveland Indians...

I hear the Akron Aeros have some good talent right now in Alex White and Lonnie Chisenhall. Ill be honest Im getting more and more exciting about the young kids we have in the minors. I wish they wouldve gave LaPorta more big at bats then they have but ya gotta play the guys that are hot(Kearns and Branyan). Maybe they should send Pronk down to Columbus and see if he will get his groove back. As for Talbot and Choo they are the guys that belong in the All Star game this season.

I'm heading down to Canal Park tomorrow to check out the Aero's. It's strange to hear the players talk about how electrifying the atmosphere is.................................in Columbus! Isn't the goal to make the show?
    Fire Goodell

At least in Columbus they might win a championship. Laporta had a 3 run jack last night and Carlos Carrasco had a shutout. Masterson is finally getting things to go his way. A 2 hit Shutout win over the Red Sox. Awesome game.

Aero's are on a 9 game tear, so maybe I'll get to see some winning baseball tonight. Then again, the SP for Akron has a 6.69 ERA, so....

I was happy to see Masterson get his act together...and here I was going to ship him down
    Fire Goodell

Wow...Eric Berger was unhittable yesterday. We also had great seats, row 1 behind the plate, seats 1-4.

The "Carlos Santana watch" is officially over...he was called up today....Marson was sent to Columbus.
    Fire Goodell

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

.....bumped the Phillies vs RedSox game off TBS yesterday. I still dont know why . lol.

33,000 on hand to watch the phenom pitch...2nd biggest crowd of the year (which is REALLY sad considering it would have been the smallest crowd at any game from 1994-2005).
    Kid's impressive, though...
    Fire Goodell

Tribe vs Pirates should be a decent series. Ill be up for the game tomorrow. I have been impressed with Santana.

That's about our speed right now...the Nationals and the Pirates. They are on an 11 game skid, coupled with our 4 game collapse.

Talbot has pitched like shit his last two outings, so there goes his bid to make the All-Star team...
    Fire Goodell

Huffs been sent down to Columbus.

Yeah...he's a second half of the season type of guy, anyway.

Wow...is Santana the real deal or WHAT? I hope they have a team rebuilt in time to enjoy him for a year or two before he ends up in pin stripes...
    Fire Goodell

I have my own thoughts on the rebuilding and who we should keep but Santana is a beast and will enjoy him for the next 3-4 years before he gets too pricey for Cleveland.