Thread: Hines Ward. "I Will Not Bow"

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Hines Ward. "I Will Not Bow"

This is a trying time for a Steeler legend; interesting to see if he'll meet this "current" challenge. Here's a video of some of his "hits" (and receptions) ! Dedicated to Steeler excellence !

P.S. The team HAS to bring him back next year, just so he can pay the Ravens back. They (the Ravens) got the last 'big hit' in. Out of Steelers vs Ravens, the Ravens got the last BIG hit in on Hines Ward; we can't have that !!! Bring Hines Ward back !!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Hines Ward. "I Will Not Bow"

Nice post. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Steeltreal will become famous soon enough"> Steeltreal's Avatar

Not his fault The rules were once again "changed". Hes not allowed to
    "It comes with the Territory" - Floyd 'Money' Mayweather

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Count me in as one who wants to see Hines back again next year!!! I know he's got it in him just hope that the Steelers see it that way too. It was suggested in another thread that Hines comes into camp and competes for a spot. I am sure Hines wouldn't want it any other way.

Hines you are the man!!! Persevere!!!

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

I'd love to see him back.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Count me in as one who wants to see Hines back again next year!!! I know he's got it in him just hope that the Steelers see it that way too. It was suggested in another thread that Hines comes into camp and competes for a spot. I am sure Hines wouldn't want it any other way.

Hines you are the man!!! Persevere!!!
    This.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="Austin87 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Austin87's Avatar

Good stuff.

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

One more round hines. One more round!

Member Array title="YoungMoneyFam is an unknown quantity at this point"> YoungMoneyFam's Avatar

I really hope so..