Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread to support the Hawks (I hate the Cryers)

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Thread to support the Hawks (I hate the Cryers)

I guess I better check on the game... I'd love to see the Hawks win.. It's been 49 years.. WOW..

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    I guess I better check on the game... I'd love to see the Hawks win.. It's been 49 years.. WOW..
    I'm with you buddy. When I was driving back from Atlantic City on Thursday, I went through Filthadelphia and it gagged me to see all of the Go Flyers signs. I'd be happy for the Hawks if they win it all (well - except for Hossa).

GO HAWKS!

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

I feel ya... I was a district manager in plithy up until March and decided to take another position in the company so I didnt have to go to that city... One of my friends who is a VJ on 105.7X in Harrisburg is a diehard Cryers fan and it sucks to know she is happy. I can't wait to see them lose so I can call her and laugh..

Steeler Blood Array title="cakmakli will become famous soon enough"> cakmakli's Avatar

I want Chicago to win for three reasons:

1. I hate the Flyers

2. Hossa has suffered enough

3. I hate the Flyers

MST Junkie Array title="SteelCityMom is on a distinguished road">

I completely forgot there was a game tonight. I knew there was a reason I was drinking lol.

Game is tied at 2 right now towards the end of the 1st. COME ON HAWKS! I don't like 'em...but I could never root for Filthy.

End of the first.. Flyers up ny 1.. Ugh

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

I want Chicago to destroy the Hated Flyers.

What really sucks is all we had to do was beat the Habs one more time, and we'd have gotten to open a can on the Cryers for the third straight postseason and then beat Hossa in the Finals for the second straight year.

Time to test out the emoticons:

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I think I'll be using this one a lot!

back and forth... Score Hawks

That song!! It will be in my head the next week or so.. lol

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Eh, I just don't want Flyers fans to have something to gloat about. That's all we need.

I'm with you... I thought that was the O's bird for a sec.. I'm glad it wasnt.. lol

Steeler Blood Array title="cakmakli will become famous soon enough"> cakmakli's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAsteeler View Post
    Eh, I just don't want Flyers fans to have something to gloat about. That's all we need.
    That's why Chicago has to win in 4. I'm just praying I never have to see Hartnell hold the Cup up.

Wow.. What a save by the Hawks just now..

5 to 4 Hawks.. Yes.. Duh dopdpdsoasoefreujfe.. Whatever

Woo hoo! 5-4 Hawks!

Hahaha. The ref (or whichever it was) got knocked down.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

I was not expecting this at all. Philly scoring 4 goals through 2 periods wow, but oh well I could never give their team, city, or fans any respect. GO HAWKS please kill them in 4 so I can laugh watching the Cryers suffer a heartbreaking loss!

Ahh poopy.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Cryers tie it up.

The silver lining: Hossa was the goat on that one.

Thee Conservative Steeler Array title="steel9guy is on a distinguished road"> steel9guy's Avatar

Flyers deserve to lose. Where I live there fans are annoying. Not that they have anything to say to Pens fans since we knock them out every year lol

Yeah.. Cryers lose game one

I'm glad the 'Hawks won, but could they NOT give up 5 goals next time... please??

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

hopefully philly gets swept

the only team i want winning in football and hockey in this state is us

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Beautiful great Hawks win and 3 to go till I can enjoy and watch Philly with another hilarious downfall! Agreed though giving up 5 goals is not something to put up every game Hawks have some work to do, but hell they won that's the best part!

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

Damn, tons of goals tonight. Glad to see the Hawks win, but I'd like to see the Flyers win just three themselves.

Game seven for the Cup would be fun to watch.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Nice job Blackhawks just need to play better defense.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Congrats Hawks on the win in Game #1! I agree with the consensus here - can't be giving up 5 goals because eventually, it's going to bite them in the ass. No way I want to see that filth from Delphia hoisting that Cup.

GO HAWKS!

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    Congrats Hawks on the win in Game #1! I agree with the consensus here - can't be giving up 5 goals because eventually, it's going to bite them in the ass. No way I want to see that filth from Delphia hoisting that Cup.

GO HAWKS!
    you can if my flyers keep giving up six.....sickening

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    Poor game for both goalie's. Looks like the team who can play the better defense and hold the fort in goal will win this series.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    I hadn't tried the monkey out yet but now is a good time...

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11