Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread to support the Hawks (I hate the Cryers)

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

Hartnell has a Righteous Playoff Beard
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Seeing Hartnell, Carcillo, Asham's names on the Cup. Never Hawks need to win game 4!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

MST Junkie Array title="SteelCityMom is on a distinguished road">

WTF Hawks....WTF. Cryers leading 3-1 after 1 with only 9 SOG????

I swear, if the Hawks let them come back and win this thing I'll hate them more than I did before just or that. It will bring much shame on the entire league.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

It figures. It fucking figures.

What the hell, Hawks? You're going to let those Orange Bastards come back and beat you? I swear to God, if that happens, it'll completely ruin my damn summer.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    It figures. It fucking figures.

What the hell, Hawks? You're going to let those Orange Bastards come back and beat you? I swear to God, if that happens, it'll completely ruin my damn summer.

Ditto

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
    Hartnell has a Righteous Playoff Beard
    If I had an ugly mug like that, I'd grow a beard and sport it 365 days a year. I can't stand that dick weasel.

Uggggh - Cryers up 3-1 in the 2nd. C'mon Hawks - where's your nads? If the Hawks allow the Filth from Delphia to even up the series, I'm really going to start to worry (and vomit).

GO HAWKS!!!!

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

woo hoo go flyers , sorry guys im a die hard flyers fan . i want this sires so bad

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    woo hoo go flyers , sorry guys im a die hard flyers fan . i want this sires so bad
    Sorry man, but if the Flyers win, my summer's done. The last thing I want to deal with are a bunch of Philthy jackholes gloating and walking around like they own something. I can't stand the Flyers and that piece of crap city they call home. I'm still extremely bitter over Flyers fans putting down the Pens' title last year and saying that it was handed to them by Bettman so that Crosby can win a championship, and that they really didn't earn it. Complete and utter bullshit. I may have been able to accept them winning this year had they not done that. I know you weren't part of that, and I really mean no offense to you, but I can't help how I feel.

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White
    Well the Blackhawks are now within 1. LETS GO CHICAGO!!!!!
    786 Ways to score touchdowns

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

ugh i am a loss for words

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Ugh you and me both X-T. If they win this Cup which they won't, but still I will absolutely have a terrible hockey off season. They don't deserve it and still not a good team IMO. I hate 3/4 if not all the players on that team and their pathetic arrogant fan base.

Not gonna lie, but im nervous now...
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

It must be a 'Hossa' thing...damn 'Hawks are killin' me over here.

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Damn I can't believe they let them come back and tie the series. Down with the Flyers.

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    I still want my whiskey money.

Go flyers
    Bout time they showed up.

You got them Hossa's nervous now.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Ugh you and me both X-T. If they win this Cup which they won't, but still I will absolutely have a terrible hockey off season. They don't deserve it and still not a good team IMO. I hate 3/4 if not all the players on that team and their pathetic arrogant fan base.

Not gonna lie, but im nervous now...
    ill have you know im neither pathetic or arrogant

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="The WH will become famous soon enough"> The WH's Avatar

I don't know who makes me more sick, the flyers fans (aside from VASteeler) or Alexander Ovechkin.

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    ill have you know im neither pathetic or arrogant
    Ok Ok since your part of the Steeler family on here you get a pass. Now take that ass kicking back!

- Greg Lloyd

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

Go Creamsickles!

I can taste that whiskey.

Steeler Blood Array title="cakmakli will become famous soon enough"> cakmakli's Avatar

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The WH View Post
    I don't know who makes me more sick, the flyers fans (aside from VASteeler) or Alexander Ovechkin.
    Holy Crap.. Where you been? This is the first time I've seen you.. lol

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

5-2 Blackhawks in game 5. LETS GO HAWKS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
    5-2 Blackhawks in game 5. LETS GO HAWKS!!!!
    Anyone know what the highest scoring final game is? Might happen tonight.. Go Hawks

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Just turned on the game and let's just say I'm glad I did! Go Blackhawks!

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

If this series goes the way it is going with the home team winning, we should be watching the Hawks (and unfortunately that player who shall not be named) hoisting the Cup which is a helluva lot better than seeing a team that truly doesn't even deserve to be in the playoffs, imho, raising it up.

GO HAWKS!

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    If this series goes the way it is going with the home team winning, we should be watching the Hawks (and unfortunately that player who shall not be named) hoisting the Cup which is a helluva lot better than seeing a team that truly doesn't even deserve to be in the playoffs, imho, raising it up.

GO HAWKS!
    I'd rather have that then have the PA Dept. of Corrections occupying the space next to the pens.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

i would love to see them win in philly! just the look on those fans face to have toews hoist the cup in philly would be priceless!

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    i would love to see them win in philly! just the look on those fans face to have toews hoist the cup in philly would be priceless!
    I can sense the sounds of booing right now.

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

Looks like Wednesday might be the last game of the season.

I'm already sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shea View Post
    Looks like Wednesday might be the last game of the season.

I'm already sad.
    Heh, not me - especially if the Hawks hoist the Cup in the Flyers' building. Besides, my season "ended" when the last second ticked off the clock in the Pens/Habs series. I have not watched a single game since then.

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Heh, not me - especially if the Hawks hoist the Cup in the Flyers' building. Besides, my season "ended" when the last second ticked off the clock in the Pens/Habs series. I have not watched a single game since then.
    That surprises me. I'm addicted to hockey, and know you are too.

You know your hockey inside and out, and figured you too would be watching til the bitter end.