Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thread to support the Hawks (I hate the Cryers)

MST Junkie Array title="SteelCityMom is on a distinguished road">

I just can't see the Hawks losing to the Cryers. The Hawks are just flat out the better team all around. I think they'll win in 4 or 5.

My 2 cents worth Array title="Burghfan58 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Burghfan58's Avatar

Can't stomach the thought of Hartnell and Carcillos name on that trophy. Hawks must win.
    Addicted to Steeler football 24/7 365

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White
    Just keep their names away from the latest Penguins name place. I don't want no keystone state team next to any Penguins teams on the cup except for the Penguins themselves.
    786 Ways to score touchdowns

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
    I just can't see the Hawks losing to the Cryers. The Hawks are just flat out the better team all around. I think they'll win in 4 or 5.
    Exactly. Hawks are overall the better team and never could I see certain names on the Cryers team ever on Lord Stanley's Cup and it won't be happening anytime soon!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White
    So far no score in the first. 9-3 Chicago Shots on goal.
    786 Ways to score touchdowns

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Hawks score late in the second to make it 2 to 0. Now I want the Hawks to just flat out crush the Cryers in this series, but Hossa scoring just makes me sick!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Hawks win woo! Good jobs guys I am just loving watching the Cryers fail

Take the next one in Philly and it's over!

Fall Cryers FALL!

- Greg Lloyd

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

GO HAWKS! im so wired right now i might not get any sleep tonight!

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

BRINGIN' IT! Array title="Indo is on a distinguished road"> Indo's Avatar

Hawks in 4---write it down

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Congrats to the Hawks on Win #2! And - congrats to you DDF - glad to see your guys takin' it to the Cryers!

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Keep it up 'Hawks, demolish those fools from philthydelphia

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Go hawks. I'll just ignore the fact that the one guy that plays for them is a real "hoser," eh.

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

You Flyers are pissing me off.

I got a whiskey bet riding on you creamsickles.

Still ... I don't really care, the Frenchie Habs that boo our National Anthem then drive over to steal our gas and cigs are gone.

They can Go kiss the Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post

Still ... I don't really care, the Frenchie Habs that boo our National Anthem then drive over to steal our gas and cigs are gone.

Im kinda happy they made this far. The bigger the game the bigger the downfall and losing in the SCF's hurts big time!

- Greg Lloyd

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

I still want my whiskey money.

Go flyers
    Last edited by Killer; 06-01-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

It's all tied up in Philthy and the 3rd is about to start..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Hawks score... 3 to 2

But then the Cryers score 20 secs later.. ugh.. 3 to 3

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

i cant believe that beautiful breakaway was nullified so quickly w/ such a sloppy rebound.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post

I don't think anyone with any degree of sanity would want to kiss that old sourpuss!

GO HAWKS!

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

Looks like this one is heading to OT.

Want the Flyers to win so we get a longer series.

And I can't stand Philly, but does anyone do God Bless America better than them? Gives me chills everytime.

Ugh Cryers win in OT 4 to 3. I just don't understand where this shithole team came from. Other than Carter, Gagne, and Richards what makes them so damn good. Shit I do not want them to win anymore games, finish them Hawks come on!

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

I like that Philly won.

I want the series to go as long as possible in order to keep at bay my inevitable prognosis of getting seriously horny for some hockey.

Season ends soon and I'm gonna miss it.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

I guess the Blackhawks just want to win it on their home ice

Senior Member Array title="The WH will become famous soon enough"> The WH's Avatar

There are two cities that I wouldn't mind watching burn to the ground. Philly is one of them, the other is Cleveland.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

That better be the only game the Orange Thugs win.

Come on Hawks! Get that 3-1 lead!

I had to retire early to the sack last night as I needed to be up at the ass crack of dawn this morning, but I'm glad I didn't watch the game until the end. Didn't want to go to bed vomiting. It isn't the Cryers I dislike so much - it is their ignoramus fan base that I can't stomach.

C'mon Hawks - this series is YOURS for the taking!

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    I had to retire early to the sack last night as I needed to be up at the ass crack of dawn this morning, but I'm glad I didn't watch the game until the end. Didn't want to go to bed vomiting. It isn't the Cryers I dislike so much - it is their ignoramus fan base that I can't stomach.

C'mon Hawks - this series is YOURS for the taking!
    Well I despise both. Their ignorant fanbase or their dirty cheap ass players it all falls in the same boat to me.

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="The WH will become famous soon enough"> The WH's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Well I despise both. Their ignorant fanbase or their dirty cheap ass players it all falls in the same boat to me.
    Chicago's fanbase isn't THAT bad. At least not like they were in the early 90's.

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    I think I'll be using this one a lot!

What? The banana up the tailpipe.

I hope that's exactly where philthy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by The WH View Post
    Chicago's fanbase isn't THAT bad. At least not like they were in the early 90's.
    No I mean the Cryers fan. Im pushing for Chicago to win this.

- Greg Lloyd