Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Colts to hire Bruce Arians as OC

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Re: Colts to hire Bruce Arians as OC

Quote Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
    I've thrown nothing but facts at you showing that the Giants do in fact attempt to be a Running Team first. They don't run a spread offense like the Patriots, they throw from a Run Formation often, using the play action pass and disguising passes with their formation. The teams that play the Giants know they have to stop the Running Game first because the Giants will amost always attempt to establish a Running Game in all their games. When they do so and get to 100+ Yards they win more often than not. They finished last in the League because of 3 horrible Running Games, including a 29 yard performance against the Eagles.

You go on and ignore all the facts I have used to Refute your sorry claim that the Giants are a Passing Team first. They are not. But you go with it, it makes you feel better inside. I don't want to make you sad.
    You're right and I'm wrong. I don't want you to start crying or anything...
    Fire Goodell

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    You're right and I'm wrong. I don't want you to start crying or anything...
    Yawn, you bore me.
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Well this conversation is going nowhere fast. So...red zone study?

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chidi29 View Post
    Lol! I'm hoping tonight!
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Hey I noticed last night that the NFL.com lets you watch a full replay of every game for like 30 bucks a month...is it worth it?

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
    Hey I noticed last night that the NFL.com lets you watch a full replay of every game for like 30 bucks a month...is it worth it?
    That's what zulater told me about and that's what I started using this year. Definitely worth it. HD quality, select plays have coaches tape, ten second playback button. Good stuff.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

That's what zulater told me about and that's what I started using this year. Definitely worth it. HD quality, select plays have coaches tape, ten second playback button. Good stuff.
    It is 30 a month or 30 for the whole off-season?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    It is 30 a month or 30 for the whole off-season?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    $30 for the whole offseason: NFL Game Rewind