Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: AFC TITLE GAME: Ravens vs Patriots

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Re: AFC TITLE GAME: Ravens vs Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
    Missing a 30something FG for the tie is a pretty crappy way to lose.
    Only thing that would have made it even sweeter is if the kick would have been for the win.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    I can root for whoever I feel like. It's a freaking GAME. At least I can now root for the Cheats* to lose in as heartbreaking a manner as the Ratbirds did.
    Ditto! And if the Pats* get beat by the Giants ...again.... I can also enjoy the fact the Peyton's doofy little brother has more rings than him. The cherry on top of watching Brady lose another superbowl. I won't be listening to any coverage anyway....we aren't going.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

hahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

And we don't have to lesiten to Stabbit talk about how it was "God's plan" like he did after they beat us. Go home, Ray.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Although I have a healthy hatred for Baltimore, I still have a begrudging respect for them. I have zero for the cheating POS and that prissy women's boot-wearing metrosexual QB the current asshat of a commissioner has done his damnedest to destroy the game over the last several years trying to protect.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Ditto! And if the Pats* get beat by the Giants ...again.... I can also enjoy the fact the Peyton's doofy little brother has more rings than him. The cherry on top of watching Brady lose another superbowl. I won't be listening to any coverage anyway....we aren't going.
    Big "if." On the other hand, if they win it all again, all the Brady ballwashing you've heard for the last decade or so will increase exponentially and will NEVER end.

Oh yeah, Brady's 1/2-yard TD is now being described as "heroic."

Senior Member Array title="steelerdiva will become famous soon enough"> steelerdiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Big "if." On the other hand, if they win it all again, all the Brady ballwashing you've heard for the last decade or so will increase exponentially and will NEVER end.

Oh yeah, Brady's 1/2-yard TD is now being described as "heroic."
    Just go to your "happy place"
    Hometown Gal.....R.I.P My Black and Gold Sister...See ya in the morning.

The broad formerly known as memphissteelergirl

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdiva View Post
    Just go to your "happy place"
    Wrapping one's lips around the barrel of a .44 magnum and pulling the trigger will literally be the ONLY escape from it. Mark my words if it happens.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

I think I dislike Suggs, Ray, Harbaugh, more than Belijerk, Brady and company. Go giants!

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    I think I dislike Suggs, Ray, Harbaugh, more than Belijerk, Brady and company. Go giants!
    I never thought it possible.....but so do I.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    What I find hard to believe is there were a ton of people rooting for the Patriots to beat Denver because of Tebow. Then rooting for the Patriots to beat the Ravens because of the rivalry. Congratulations, you just rooted for the Patriots all the way into the Super Bowl. NOW you go back to hating them, when it's within an inch of being too late. Good job.
    Because we rooted them into it?? Not even sure Tom knew which team I was pulling for. Interesting concept though
    Merry Christmas

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Damn close!
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

Don't see why so many people are so happy. This is EXACTLY what Der Kommissar wanted.
    Goodell wanted Pats VS Packers w/ 5 TD passes each and zero defense. What he's getting is championship defense and low scoring.

Senior Member Array title="The WH will become famous soon enough"> The WH's Avatar

I think all of our frustrations should be that Pittsburgh, the one team that made the current AFC representative in the superbowl look like idiots in the regular season GOT PUNKED OUT MY TIM FUCKING TEBOW!!!!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Wrapping one's lips around the barrel of a .44 magnum and pulling the trigger will literally be the ONLY escape from it. Mark my words if it happens.
    Wrapping your lips around a Colt .45, or a King Cobra, or an Olde English "800" is a much better experience, take my word for it. Just stay away from my namesake.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherofSoul View Post
    Goodell wanted Pats VS Packers w/ 5 TD passes each and zero defense. What he's getting is championship defense and low scoring.
    So he got half of what he wanted. And on the other side of the ledger, instead of the Packers he gets a team that represents the largest TV market in the country, which I'm sure is a consolation prize he can deal with.