View Poll Results: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giants

35 79.55%
  • 49ers

7 15.91%
  • Ravens

1 2.27%
  • I can't answer right now because I have no penis, or if I'm a woman, I have the clap.

1 2.27%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NOW who do you want to win the Super Bowl (after divisional games)

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

NOW who do you want to win the Super Bowl (after divisional games)

Still sticking with SF because of their style, but also wouldn't mind if it was the Giants. Basically, go NFC. Everyone in our conference who's left, I hate.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: NOW who do you want to win the Super Bowl (after divisional games)

giants

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

Crap, I'm the first viewer so I guess I have to answer, or else I have the clap or something. I'll take the 49ers, then the Giants, then the Ravens, then that other team. I'm just glad the Packers are out of it and we can stop hearing about how wonderful Aaron Rodgers is.

Hee - I was the first viewer but it took me so long to decide who to pick and then type that I came in late!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

giants

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

My 4-year-old niece likes the Giants, and they're the only team left whose coach isn't a d-bag.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

The Patriots suck and Tom Brady is gay.

Junior Member Array title="Mamaduck43 has a brilliant future">

Giants, please....

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

I'll go with the Giants. If SF wins, they tie us for super bowls...plus I want to kick most every Harbaugh square in the testes....except for the dad...maybe. He has ties to my alma mater, BGSU.
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Giants.

But I'll be content as long as its anyone but the Cheats.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Giants, SF, ,

Senior Member Array title="steelerdiva will become famous soon enough"> steelerdiva's Avatar

Go G-Men!!
    Hometown Gal.....R.I.P My Black and Gold Sister...See ya in the morning.

The broad formerly known as memphissteelergirl

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Anyone BUT the thugbirds. I hope next week that Tom Brady rips that defense to shreds and that Bert gets picked off a few times

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Giants.

Southern Stiller Array title="Paluma0268 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Paluma0268's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Anyone BUT the thugbirds. I hope next week that Tom Brady rips that defense to shreds and that Bert gets picked off a few times
    I totally agree
    --Tonya

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Gotta go with the Giants.

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

I'd rather the Giants win it than anyone else left.

Next would be the 49ers, even though they'd tie us with six Super Bowl wins.

I would rather an alien abduction occur and both the Patriots and the Ravens are abducted. I don't really want to see either team in the Super Bowl, much less win it.

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

I was going to root for the Giants, but forget it. I'm rooting for the meteor in both games.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

I choose answer (E) Anyone but the pats*
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG Ī-

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

I thought I'd be alone in voting for the G-men, who, while plenty douchey themselves, are no where near the trashy doucheosphere of the remaining teams. SF get a bit of a pass because they as a team don't seem that douchey, but their coach is certainly ranks up there with a used Rosie O'Donnell tampon.

The Rats and Ravens are unspeakably douchey and, between the killers, thugs and serial cheaters, probably shouldn't even be eligible. As I said before, the only "win" possible between them is a mid-air collision of their charter planes.
    Fire Goodell

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Giants are playing lights out. No one left that they couldn't destroy. I'd LOVE to see them totally crush the Ratbirds in the SB.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

STEELERS! (sorry, I couldn't help myself)

If the Ravens don't win, I think I'd rather see E. Manning win another ring, which is one more than Big Bro.

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

I Root against in this Order

First the 49ers MUST NOT WIN! They have 5 Rings, we have 6, if they win it all, they tie us and that is Unacceptable!
    Seconds the Patriots MUST NOT WIN! Bill B has 3 Super Bowl Rings, Chuck Noll has 4, Bill B is not allowed to tie Chuck Noll
    Third the Ravens MUST NOT WIN...cause they are the fcking Ravens.
    Forth, I allow for a Giants win without being to bitter about it. That would give them 4, tying the Packers and still 2 back of us.
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post

First the 49ers MUST NOT WIN! They have 5 Rings, we have 6, if they win it all, they tie us and that is Unacceptable!
    Seconds the Patriots MUST NOT WIN! Bill B has 3 Super Bowl Rings, Chuck Noll has 4, Bill B is not allowed to tie Chuck Noll
    Forth, I allow for a Giants win without being to bitter about it. That would give them 4, tying the Packers and still 2 back of us.
    That's pretty sound logic. But I would still like, if possible, for all the Rats and Cheats to die somehow...and in a way that makes them villians. Maybe we could discover both teams plotting to blow up the Super Bowl in a radical Islamist plot or something, and be forced to shoot them all. After all, both teams are obviously the embodiment of all that is evil dark and wicked in this World.
    Fire Goodell

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

I do agree the Patriots are pure evil in the way they Cheated to win 3 rings, and it was covered up by the NFL because of the fear of worse than what happened after the Black Sox Scandal to Major League Baseball...the Ravens are more like that little brother that keeps acting up just to get attention. I don't see them as Evil...as much as just an annoying little brat that keeps yapping even after they get punched in the face. Oh sure, once in a while they win a fight, but really, they aren't bigger or badder than the older brother and never will be.
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

You crack me up Dino. But agree, sound logic.

Btw, this post is even more funny when read like the "holy hand grenade" directions...."5 is right out!" lol

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

The Packers have won 13 titles. Its not their fault that 9 of them were before they were called "Super Bowls"

Anyway, am I alone in hoping that the Ratbirds beat the Cheats by about 18675 points??? The Rats are annoying for sure, but The Pats* cheated.

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    The Packers have won 13 titles. Its not their fault that 9 of them were before they were called "Super Bowls"

Anyway, am I alone in hoping that the Ratbirds beat the Cheats by about 18675 points??? The Rats are annoying for sure, but The Pats* cheated.
    Packers have 4 SB wins, that's all that matters.

As for the Ravens or Patriots...as Stated above, I can tolerate a Ravens win more than a Patriots win. I'd rather not have to have either, but the Ravens still have never beaten the Steelers in a playoff game and 6>2 so we have that as well.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Watching the AFC championship game this coming Sunday will be liking watching Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein fighting in your back yard. Somehow you hope they find a way to inflict great physical damage on one another to the point that whoever's standing at the end will have nothing left for the next fight.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Packers have 4 SB wins, that's all that matters.

As for the Ravens or Patriots...as Stated above, I can tolerate a Ravens win more than a Patriots win. I'd rather not have to have either, but the Ravens still have never beaten the Steelers in a playoff game and 6>2 so we have that as well.
    No, thats not all that matters, the NFL existed before 1966.

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    No, thats not all that matters, the NFL existed before 1966.
    Whatever, you want to count the 1954 Cleveland Brown win over the Detroit Lions as a legitimate "Championship" then more power to you.

My signature says Super Bowl wins for a reason. Because people don't really care about the 1946 Browns wins over the Los Angeles Dons or the Chicago Rockets...