Thread: Denver Tailgaitin`

Senior Member Array title="Mtn.Steel is an unknown quantity at this point">

Denver Tailgaitin`

I posted over in the main thread (ooops) that I will be at the game Sunday. Can anyone give some advice on parking/tailgating? never been to that stadium and would love to meet up with some fellow Steeler fans!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Denver Tailgaitin`

Living in SE Denver, I park my car at Nine Mile station and take the Light Rail down to the game, which is what I'll be doing Sunday. I usually hang out at a bar and grill named Brooklyn's across the street until about an hour before the game, and then I head for my seat. Not sure about the parking, other than it's generally pretty expensive and a pain in the ass. I'm personally not much for the tailgating thing myself. I'm sure you can find tailgates there pretty easily, though.

Here's a link for parking info: http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmil...tions/overview

Senior Member Array title="Mtn.Steel is an unknown quantity at this point">

Seriuosly???? No other tailgaters that want to chime in?????

Junior Member Array title="Mamaduck43 has a brilliant future">

I have been to a couple of Steelers games in Denver - - the parking lots will be filled with Steelers tailgating parties - - just walk around.... We saw very few Bronco fans in the pre game time period.... My best time was when I was sitting on the back end of our van and I kept directing anyone who looked like they were searching for the public facilities to a big motorhome painted in Bronco colors.... Steelers fans were Everywhere!!!!!