Thread: Steelers Last Playoff Game in Denver...

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Steelers Last Playoff Game in Denver...

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Re: Steelers Last Playoff Game in Denver...

Sure does bring back memories, especially Troy's two tackles. The first one was at the goal line and the second one was when he was blocked and falling backwards made the tackle.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

amazing memories

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    Sure does bring back memories, especially Troy's two tackles. The first one was at the goal line and the second one was when he was blocked and falling backwards made the tackle.
    The second was one of the best tackles I've ever seen. I know I've seen the clip on Youtube, don't know if it's still on there.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    He's got a nice highlight of them. His sack today was another memorable one. But that falling backward tackle was insane.