Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Arcade Shit talking

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Re: Arcade Shit talking

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSal View Post
    I took metal, wood and auto shop classes...stayed away from typing, sewing and cooking classes.
    I took typing and home ec, because I wanted to survive outside my parents house (LOL), and not eat out of boxes my entire life. It helped when I went in the military and I had to sew on patches and such. Mine didn't look as bad as others did. Typing, well it's still paying off to this day.

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

SteelerSal

Quote Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
    I took typing and home ec, because I wanted to survive outside my parents house (LOL), and not eat out of boxes my entire life. It helped when I went in the military and I had to sew on patches and such. Mine didn't look as bad as others did. Typing, well it's still paying off to this day.
    It's all good..computers were not a household thing and typing was what secretaries did, back when I was in school.
    I knew I was not going to college so I had to find a trade so that I would eat out of or even live in a box.

Senior Member Array title="Steelerone67 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Steelerone67's Avatar

· I took Woodshop, home ec, typing, electronic shop, programming language AND built robots for competitions. Step your game up! And bring it stlrtruck!

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerone67 View Post
    · I took Woodshop, home ec, typing, electronic shop, programming language AND built robots for competitions. Step your game up! And bring it stlrtruck!

catch me...

IF YOU CAN

STEELERS NATION

Dang Tex, that's a helluva score in Missile Strike.

Gonna have to find the zone to get that one.

STEELERS NATION

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
    Dang Tex, that's a helluva score in Missile Strike.

Gonna have to find the zone to get that one.

Believe me bud, I was playing way above my head. You beat this one and I think it's going to be yours for a while.

AML