Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SNF:Ravens(10-3) vs Chargers(6-7)

Senior Member Array title="XxKnightxX has a spectacular aura about"> XxKnightxX's Avatar

Re: SNF:Ravens(10-3) vs Chargers(6-7)

Quote Originally Posted by GutterflowerSteel View Post
    It will be a lovely day here in Maryland/Raisins country as their fans shed buckets of bitter tears. I'll get to see & hear about it all day, as I proudly sport my Steelers gear and finish up last minute Christmas errands GO, STEELERS!!
    Im probably gonna do work in Laurel tonight, fuck yeah defintely rocking my hat out tonight lol.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 View Post
    Anyone else hear the report of Harbs half-time comments?

"If the refs don't start throwing some flags for holding, we're not going to go anywhere."

Really? You are the biggest whiner in the NFL dude. Is that what you told the team? "We're fine guys, it's the refs fault we're losing." haha
    WOW.... Do you have a link on that?

I just don't believe that even HE would stoop that low....

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    WOW.... Do you have a link on that?

I just don't believe that even HE would stoop that low....
    The announcers reported it coming into the second half.

And I do have to admit, I saw a couple guys actually being tackled without a penalty being called. But the score, plus the missed holding calls, still don't add up to a win.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 View Post
    Anyone else hear the report of Harbs half-time comments?

"If the refs don't start throwing some flags for holding, we're not going to go anywhere."

Really? You are the biggest whiner in the NFL dude. Is that what you told the team? "We're fine guys, it's the refs fault we're losing." haha

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Didn't see the game personally, but incidentally, how many times did the Pro Bowl-bound Oher false start without a call? The usual 10-15 times?

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    The announcers reported it coming into the second half.

And I do have to admit, I saw a couple guys actually being tackled without a penalty being called. But the score, plus the missed holding calls, still don't add up to a win.
    How would that differ from what happens to Harrison on almost every pass play?

Refs are like the weather...you deal with the adversity quietly.
    Fire Goodell

Rock Groupie Array title="GutterflowerSteel is a glorious beacon of light"> GutterflowerSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    Im probably gonna do work in Laurel tonight, fuck yeah defintely rocking my hat out tonight lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    Right there with you, not a single Ravens fan in sight...
    bwahahahaha! Ran into another Steelers fan at the grocery store, flying their colors, too - we grinned at each other as we passed in the aisle: "HOW 'BOUT THEM STEELERS?!" Love it - instant camaraderie

Didn't hear one squawk outta their fans today. Come to think of it - didn't see too many of their fans sporting purple, either

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

The same probably holds true today with black and gold.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    The same probably holds true today with black and gold.
    Not really. We lost to a quality team...they clearly have the best defense in the NFL. The Chargers, on the other hand, are a hot mess...big difference...
    Fire Goodell

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    Not really. We lost to a quality team...they clearly have the best defense in the NFL. The Chargers, on the other hand, are a hot mess...big difference...
    Had the Steelers played the Chargers team the Ravens played, they would have been smoked, too. Alex Smith put 20 on your defense. You don't think Rivers, Gates, et al wouldn't have put on more? Seriously?

BTW, the Ravens beat that quality team.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    Had the Steelers played the Chargers team the Ravens played, they would have been smoked, too. Alex Smith put 20 on your defense. You don't think Rivers, Gates, et al wouldn't have put on more? Seriously?

BTW, the Ravens beat that quality team.
    At home.

How'd you fare against the Jaguars? Seasquaks? Ratfilth plays WAY down to it's competition...in fact, the only time they play worth a shit is when they play their Super Bowl (i.e Steelers game, the only Super Bowl they will be going to).

But you're probably right. Minus Pouncey, Harrison, and Ben at 60-70% (roughly equal to Flacco at 120%), we'd have probably dropped that game, too...
    Fire Goodell