Thread: 'Odd' trend says Bengals will sweep Ravens

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

'Odd' trend says Bengals will sweep Ravens

Article:

There's an odd trend that says the Bengals will sweep the Ravens this season.

LINK: http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...l-sweep-ravens

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: 'Odd' trend says Bengals will sweep Ravens

There's a not so odd trend that says the Steelers will sweep the Bengals this season.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

The Bengals really give the Ravens a hard time. I don't know what it is, but they just do.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

That would be absolutely amazing.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Ravens have not proven they are a good team this year. Both wins against us prove nothing. We sucked huge in the first game and then we fell asleep on the last defensive series in the second game. I'll say it here and I'll say it now, their defense is worse than ours.

Senior Member Array title="XxKnightxX has a spectacular aura about"> XxKnightxX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    The Bengals really give the Ravens a hard time. I don't know what it is, but they just do.
    Marvin Lewis. Former Coordinator for Ravens and a Pttsburgh guy might I add haha. But yeah he may know a thing or two about the ravens that maybe none of us know therefore always giving fits to the Ravens.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    Ravens have not proven they are a good team this year. Both wins against us prove nothing. We sucked huge in the first game and then we fell asleep on the last defensive series in the second game. I'll say it here and I'll say it now, their defense is worse than ours.
    The Ravens are a good team, but they're not a championship caliber team. It reflects on their coaching. They run purely on emotion and are Steeler snakebit. Even if they did beat the Steelers twice this year (The Steelers are still better than they are), their draining losses directly after playing Pittsburgh proves what we all knew. The Steelers are the Ravens' Super Bowl. When another team becomes your Super Bowl and your obsession, your perspective gets skewed and you have a hard time playing everyone else. The Ravens win, but they have yet to prove they know and have what it takes to win a championship.

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    There's a not so odd trend that says the Steelers will sweep the Bengals this season.
    OMG I almost spit my drink all over my laptop when I read that!

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy