Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Seahags- Ratbirds

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Seahags- Ratbirds

7-0 seahags!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Seahags- Ratbirds

JasonLaCanforaJason La Canfora

Ravens playing down to their competition again. Give up TD then fumble kickoff. Slow road starts been a big issue

Why don't they play like shit against us?

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Can't believe I'm rooting for the Squawks.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

10-0, Squawks! Go Squawks!

10-0!!!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The Ravens were focused too much to beat the Steelers this year.

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

How funny would it be for the Ravens to sweep us this year and STILL lose the division to us? Cross your fingers folks, if the Squawks hold on we only have to a better record than the Ratbirds over the last 6 games.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsyman1 View Post
    How funny would it be for the Ravens to sweep us this year and STILL lose the division to us? Cross your fingers folks, if the Squawks hold on we only have to a better record than the Ratbirds over the last 6 games.
    Yep. And it's .....possible for us to win out......saying that vewy softly

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    sadly i think we all know why
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

not gonna get my hopes up (T-Jack after all), but keep it up Seattle!
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    They did play like shit against us. For 56 minutes. It was already established in Week 1 that we are their Super Bowl.

Baltimore has their priorities in the wrong order. They always do. Baltimore talked themselves into thinking that Beating Pittsburgh equals a smooth run to the Lombardi for them. Well, that's not how it works in the NFL.

Think the Gatorade bath may have been a tad bit premature. Too bad the Squawks are settling for FGs instead of TDs with all the short fields they keep getting.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Think the Gatorade bath may have been a tad bit premature. Too bad the Squawks are settling for FGs instead of TDs with all the short fields they keep getting.
    The Ravens won 2 super bowl this year!

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Stupid Seahags. Rooting for them makes me want to gag.

I just wish we'd won last week. Then I wouldn't have to root for that assclown Pete Carroll and the fanbase addicted to duh, WHINING.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

im not going to try to hold out too much hope on this one. They're only down two scores, and regardless of what the numbers say, i think the Ravens have been a fairly dynamic offense in the past 3 seasons. They can score twice in no time, and hold the seahawks off if they have to. With that in mind, go seahawks!!
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

How about some of these from Lynch!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Do we really need to root for the Seasquawks?

22-7. I would be punch dancing outside if the seahawks managed to get a TD on that drive

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

LMAO...fuck Harbaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    22-7. I would be punch dancing outside if the seahawks managed to get a TD on that drive

No celebrations in the NFFL. That is a huge fine.

yeah so im watching my fantasy football match up against my friend right now...and Billy Cundiff has -1 points.

12 minutes left in the 3rd! Way too much time. Arians will call for Tavaris Jackson to run it twice and pass on 3rd down.

Flacco:33 pass
    Rice:5 run

Wildcat Steelers fan Array title="steelersfanman92 is an unknown quantity at this point"> steelersfanman92's Avatar

And we got swept by the Ravens...

Flaccid is on a TD drive now. Go Seahags!

Quote Originally Posted by steelersfanman92 View Post
    And we got swept by the Ravens...
    That's because they put so much emphasis on beating us.

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

How the fuck did we lose to the Ravens twice this year? They honestly must have thought beating us is equivalent to winning a Super Bowl. They've lost to the Titans, Jaguars, and are looking like they'll lose to the Seahawks. They also damn near lost to the Cardinals.

If the Ravens make the playoffs (I can see them missing the playoffs, even though they swept us), they are likely going to be one-and-done.

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

What should I take for my stomach?

I'm nauseated from rooting for the Seahags.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNastyDefense View Post
    How the fuck did we lose to the Ravens twice this year? They honestly must have thought beating us is equivalent to winning a Super Bowl. They've lost to the Titans, Jaguars, and are looking like they'll lose to the Seahawks. They also damn near lost to the Cardinals.

If the Ravens make the playoffs (I can see them missing the playoffs, even though they swept us), they are likely going to be one-and-done.
    I'd like to see Cincy beat them in the wild card game. That would have the added bonus of sticking it to Cartoon, Ocho, and TO. Then we can beat Cincy in the AFCCG.