Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Seahags- Ratbirds

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

Re: Seahags- Ratbirds

This thread is Hilarious!!! Its a joy just to read the comments!
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Not to mention all the egregious false starts Oher gets away with...
    And holds.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Week 9 Champs!!!
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steel striker View Post
    I have never rooted for the sea hags til today and, the rats depend on getting the flags to even keep them in this game today. Like it was mentioned above. I love when Lynch juked Johnson & Lewis at the end for the first down.
    B-b-b-b-bb-b-b-b-b-but Ray Lewis is so great. He jumps on a pile and his tackle count goes up by 20.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

That's because they put so much emphasis on beating us.
    That and we didn't put enough emphasis on beating them
    Merry Christmas

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

glad to see the Seahawks win, never thought it would happen. I really think the big thing going forward will be us having to travel to 49ers and the Ravens getting them at home.
    Merry Christmas

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

So did Pete Carroll get a Gatorade bath for beating the team that beat the Steelers?

Did Bill Bellechick get a Gatorade bath last night after the Patriots beat the Jets? Did any coach in any game get a bath this weekend?

Heck, did TCU's coach get a Gatorade bath after beating Boise State in Boise State? (He may have, I missed that game)
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

If anyone goes over and looks at their forums, they all hate Joe and want their coaching staff fired.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    If anyone goes over and looks at their forums, they all hate Joe and want their coaching staff fired.
    Last week he was the second coming of Joe Montana.

So the Ravens season ended last year in Pittsburgh after we beat them and sent them home. They spent all off season thinking about that and beating the Steelers. The Steelers lost the Super Bowl and spent all off season thinking about getting back to the Super Bowl and winning it.

The Ravens won against the Steelers, twice now, and have pretty much, fulfilled their entire off season focus. They didn't focus on Winning the Super Bowl, they focussed on Beating the Steelers.

Hopefully...the Steelers focus remains Winning the Super Bowl

Hey cut the Ravens a break...I mean...the Seahawks are a good team...right? They were a playoff team last year in fact...they are a Good team...its a "legit" loss...

(I can't stop laughing as I type that nonsense!)

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I am not watching the video but the comments alone are priceless! One guy calling for Cundiff to get better on his 50+ Field Goals cause that's all they are going to get on offense...that's funny stuff!

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

ryanpatt28
    Posted
    Today, 12:39 PMbelichick rex ryan mike tomlin tom coughlin always take full responsibility after losses harbaugh never does

Senior Member Array title="steelerdiva will become famous soon enough"> steelerdiva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
    I am not watching the video but the comments alone are priceless! One guy calling for Cundiff to get better on his 50+ Field Goals cause that's all they are going to get on offense...that's funny stuff!
    My favorite was the comment that said that Harbaugh never takes responsibility for losses...which, of course, is true.
    Hometown Gal.....R.I.P My Black and Gold Sister...See ya in the morning.

The broad formerly known as memphissteelergirl

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    What should I take for my stomach?

I'm nauseated from rooting for the Seahags.
    It gets worse next week.

Ravens or Bungles??

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Week 9 Champs!!!
    LMAO!!!

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    It gets worse next week.

Ravens or Bungles??
    Gotta go with Cinci.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    Gotta go with Cinci.
    Agreed that puts us in 1st and then Bengals in 2nd and Ravens in 3rd in the AFC North.

However, I think the Ravens will see that, and use this motivation "If we lose to the Bengals, we give the Division to the Steelers so we need to beat the Steelers by beating the Bengals"

See, so they can win the game against the Bengals by convincing themselves they are doing it in order to beat us. They can't just beat the team they face, we are that deep in their psychi, living Rent Free in their brains..RENT FREE FOOLS!