Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ravens vs Steelers - Regular Season Game 9 - November 6, 2011

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Ravens vs Steelers - Regular Season Game 9 - November 6, 2011

Here we go guys , the biggest game of the season for our Steelers. Win and we take control of the North , lose and we will be fighting for the Wild Card . Go Steelers !!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: Ravens vs Steelers

More important than last week for sure. MUST WIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Here we go Steelers! Here we go!

10 1/2 hours to go.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

LaMarrWoodleyPharaoh Renegade

Yall know i wish i was playing 2nite but just kno ill b there making sure worilds n the youngsters r ready 2 go!! *EYES ON THAT 7TH TROPHY*

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    LaMarrWoodleyPharaoh Renegade

Yall know i wish i was playing 2nite but just kno ill b there making sure worilds n the youngsters r ready 2 go!! *EYES ON THAT 7TH TROPHY*
    Good to know it's team first. Liked the way Woodley was out on the field talking to Carter after he got injured. Didn't sit on the bench and mope, contributed however he could.

Re: Ravens vs Steelers - Regular Season Game 9 - November 6, 2011

BTW, when are we wearing our throw backs? Tonight? We usually win when we wear the throw backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    BTW, when are we wearing our throw backs? Tonight? We usually win when we wear the throw backs.

Tonight. But I remember we had an ugly win, I think last year in our throwbacks...not sure which game it was though. Just as ugly as those yellow helmets.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

It seems like the prime-time night games against the Ravens are always throwbacks...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

It's gonna be a long day waiting for the game to start. Time to shut the Ravens up!

Senior Member Array title="7willBheaven is on a distinguished road"> 7willBheaven's Avatar

I will be AT the game...I ended up getting my hands on 2 tickets (for free...wooot) and will be there live and in person. I remember the last Steelers/Ravens game i went to...it was a couple years ago and i think it might have been a Sunday/Monday night game and they wore the throwbacks and they whooped on the Ravens. So heres to a repeat of that!

Quote Originally Posted by 7willBheaven View Post
    I will be AT the game...I ended up getting my hands on 2 tickets (for free...wooot) and will be there live and in person. I remember the last Steelers/Ravens game i went to...it was a couple years ago and i think it might have been a Sunday/Monday night game and they wore the throwbacks and they whooped on the Ravens. So heres to a repeat of that!
    Woohoo! Have a fantastic time!!

E_Sanders88Emmanuel Sanders

Thank yall for supporting me and my family. Headed back to pitt now to watch my bro's beat up on these ratbirds! Love! #STEELERNATION

"ratbirds"

Well Traveled Array title="VTsteel is an unknown quantity at this point"> VTsteel's Avatar

Here We Go Steelers . . . Here We Go

Senior Member Array title="steelerdiva will become famous soon enough"> steelerdiva's Avatar

As we like to say in my little corner of the world:

IT'S ON LIKE A POT OF NECKBONES!!
    Hometown Gal.....R.I.P My Black and Gold Sister...See ya in the morning.

The broad formerly known as memphissteelergirl

Well Traveled Array title="VTsteel is an unknown quantity at this point"> VTsteel's Avatar

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

GO STEELERS!

I want to see Ratbird feathers all over that field tonight!

Payback she's a bitch Ratbirds.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

So who among our LBers is playing and who is not?

gerrydulacGerry Dulac

James Harrison will return and start tonight against the Baltimore Ravens, team source said.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

gerrydulacGerry Dulac

James Harrison will return and start tonight against the Baltimore Ravens, team source said.

FUCK YEA!!!!!

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

Revenge is upon us and we will takes what's ours, but it will NOT be easy by any means and the Rats won't let up step all over them! GO STEELERS!!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

The Pats just lost to the Giants, how much sweeter does that make a Steelers win tonight?!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Hey, Marianne! Check this out! We gotta have one of these jerseys!

CustomJBlingCustom Jersey Bling by Trojan81

Theodora Polamalu rockin her @CustomJBling #Steelers@tpolamalu jersey at the #SNF game http://lockerz.com/s/153959264
    Custom Jersey Bling

@CustomJBling view full profile →
    SD/LA/Vegas/Miami/NYC

I create custom jerseys which are tailored to fit, blinged out with only swarovski crystals. Customers provide the jerseys. Michelle@CustomJerseyBling.com http://www.CustomJerseyBling.com

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

Time is moving way too slow right now!

Harrison in tonight, Ward is back all to contribute to a Steelers W!

- Greg Lloyd

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Hey, Marianne! Check this out! We gotta have one of these jerseys!

CustomJBlingCustom Jersey Bling by Trojan81

Theodora Polamalu rockin her @CustomJBling #Steelers@tpolamalu jersey at the #SNF game http://lockerz.com/s/153959264
    Custom Jersey Bling

@CustomJBling view full profile →
    SD/LA/Vegas/Miami/NYC

I create custom jerseys which are tailored to fit, blinged out with only swarovski crystals. Customers provide the jerseys. Michelle@CustomJerseyBling.com http://www.CustomJerseyBling.com
    Sounds expensive...

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

i wish i was at the game, probably an awesome atmosphere

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Coach T wearing a white sweatshirt (hoodie) didnt know he had this in his wardrobe so use to the black long sleeve shirt

10 minutes baby!

- Greg Lloyd

Junior Member Array title="Mamaduck43 has a brilliant future">

I am ready for some Steelers' football!!!!!! Here we go...... Gotta love the throwback uniforms.....