Thread: 'Tebow is worst quarterback in the NFL'

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

'Tebow is worst quarterback in the NFL'

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: 'Tebow is worst quarterback NFL'

Denver Post columnist Mark Kiszla has a strong opinion on the play of Tebow doesn't think he's meant to be in the league.
    Typical fickle Denver media. The comparisons to Elway abounded and they were practically ready to erect a shrine to him after the comeback against the Dolphins.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: 'Tebow is worst quarterback NFL'

But hey, he came back to beat a pathetic and winless Dolphin team! Surely he is good!

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: 'Tebow is worst quarterback in the NFL'

"History"
    All Defense!

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

Tebow better be willing to change his position to TE/WR if he wants to stay in the league, because he will never be more than an emergency 3rd QB after this season.

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

He could be the best H-back. Ever. But he will never be an NFL QB.
    Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="XxKnightxX has a spectacular aura about"> XxKnightxX's Avatar

My friends down at Jax played against him in HS and couldnt stand him because of how much of an arrogant douche he was. I took things with a grain of salt but I think Tebows quiet ,subliminal arrogance has led them to this. He wasnt a true QB in college, Urban Meyer pimped him out just to win, and when he came into the NFL he thought he can use his charm to gain access to be a starting QB, knowing he wasnt nearly as ready to be one. 2011 starts and instead of telling reporters that he needs to learn the position and saying that his time will come, He said he works hard and basically saying , "I wanna be the QB, and the fans want me as the QB", and John Fox said , well here ya go you want him you got him. Completely atrocious. Just give it up Tebow and turn into an H back. Or accept your place as a garbage QB and find a way to miraculously improve your mechanics. He cant throw, he doesnt set his feet, he cant decipher defenses. Seriously ? and you claim you should be the future for the Denver Broncos? I think Elway just put him in there to shit the bed so they get Andrew Luck. Idk if anyone has noticed but Elway has been to ALL of Standfords Games.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

All started with the hiring of Josh McDaniel, who manages to get rid of their franchise QB and WR and a RB that ends up being a bruiser. Dumbass. John Fox now has to fix this mess. Good luck w/that.

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

McDaniel stupid, or the most epically cold plate of revenge ever served?

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

I feel bad for John Fox.

He got screwed over by the Panthers, IMHO. Jerry Richardson had no intention of putting a winning team on the field the past few years as he geared up for the lockout he knew was coming (and wanted). He wasn't going to bring in any big named free agents, and he wasn't going to pay big money to keep any of his either.

And now, he's stuck cleaning up Josh McDaniels mess in Denver. McDaniels traded away a franchise QB in Jay Cutler, a play maker wide receiver in Brandon Marshall, and a good pass catching TE in Tony Scheffler. He traded away a draft pick and Peyton Hillis for Brady Quinn, and then drafted Tebow in the first round. It's not often there are two first round bust quarterbacks on the same roster.

Then, Hillis was replaced with Knowshon Moreno, who is looking more & more like a first round bust. He also drafted Demaryius Thomas in the first round, and he can't crack the starting lineup and looks like another first round bust.

He also didn't do much at all to fix the defense, which had been the problem with the Broncos at the end of the Shannahan Era. He drafted Robert Ayers with the 18th overall pick, and he looks like he won't be anything better than an average DE and he didn't look good at OLB in the 3-4 he was originally drafted for.

It's going to take a while to fix the Broncos. There isn't a franchise QB on the roster. They don't have a #1 receiver or a good RB on the roster. The defense is really bad; they have an old secondary, no play makers on the defensive line.

The fans are going to be bitching about the team, hopefully Bowlen sticks with Fox and lets him build the team instead of firing him if he doesn't have a successful season for a couple seasons.

He put Tebow in there for a few reasons. One was to see with his own eyes what Tebow could do, the other was so the fans can see that he isn't anywhere near ready to be an NFL QB and probably will never be.

Unfortunately, the Broncos have already won twice, and are probably out of the run for the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. I can only see Miami winning one game this year, and if they get the first overall pick they are damn sure taking Luck. If Manning doesn't play at all this year, the Colts might win just one game, however they might trade the pick or take Luck and trade him if Manning is going to be able to play next season & beyond. So the best chance for the Broncos is that the Colts get the #1 overall pick so the Broncos at least have hope to trade for the pick or trade for Luck later in the draft or in the offseason.

As for Elway attending all of Stanford's games...I think he is scouting Luck...but he is also an alum of the school so he could be going because this looks like their best chance to win the National Championship.

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I love it!

Steeler Nation Array title="O'Malley will become famous soon enough"> O'Malley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I love it!
    I do too... The fans wanted Tebow to play your wish is their command.... Now at least you know your "franchise" "QB" sucks... I could have told you that, I have hated him since he played for the Gators... silver&black I hope you guys get to him early and often and make him look as bad as the Lions did... Although he will do that on his own, he is not a QB never has been... I see him sacked 10 times 3 picks one for 6 and two fumbles with a QBR of 55.6 just about his average for his "career"...

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I bet everytime the owner and coaches watch another media special on teblow they get another ulcer. Randal El is a better NFL QB.
    All Defense!