Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jags/Ravens MNF.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Re: Jags/Ravens MNF.

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    No, a half game ahead. Pays to have a late bye week.

Steelers 5-2
    Ravens 4-2
    Bengals 4-2
    Browns 3-3

Forgot about the bye.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Joe Flacco at the podium looked beaten and withdrawn. I think the Cookie Monster could kick his ass.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

I didn't bother watching the game - like almost everyone else, I assumed the Ravens would be 5-1 Tuesday morning. Imagine my surprise when I heard what happened! They didn't even complete a first down until the last 5 minutes in the third quarter? BWAH! The cherry on top is that it was MNF, nationally televised and widely watched. Man, I SO regret not watching the game Monday night - if only I knew then what I know now. What is the Jaguars address? I'm tempted to send them some flowers. Love it!

Steeler Nation Array title="O'Malley will become famous soon enough"> O'Malley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyfish View Post
    I didn't bother watching the game - like almost everyone else, I assumed the Ravens would be 5-1 Tuesday morning. Imagine my surprise when I heard what happened! They didn't even complete a first down until the last 5 minutes in the third quarter? BWAH! The cherry on top is that it was MNF, nationally televised and widely watched. Man, I SO regret not watching the game Monday night - if only I knew then what I know now. What is the Jaguars address? I'm tempted to send them some flowers. Love it!
    When Ray Ray said there would be no let down I made sure I tuned in... Plus I wanted to see how the Jags played against the Rats to see if it was a fluke shutting out the Steelers in the second half the week before. Needless to say I was quite pleased indeed...