Thread: Deandre McDaniel

Banned Array title="kielbasasteeler is an unknown quantity at this point">

Deandre McDaniel

I love his style of play.

SteelerSal

Re: DEANDRE MCDANIEL

Not the best video in the world but it seems the guy has a nose for the football and is not afraid to hit.

He was a linebacker at first then moved to safety and recorded 7 ints in his first season as a safety. He's a SS though but he would be great as a replacement to troy or ryan.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kielbasasteeler View Post
    He was a linebacker at first then moved to safety and recorded 7 ints in his first season as a safety. He's a SS though but he would be great as a replacement to troy or ryan.
    I have seen him play he will for sure make somebody a good safety in the NFL.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Re: Deandre McDaniel

There is only one thing wrong with McDaniel. No way in hell he gets out of the top 20. This means we would have to have another disappointing year to even get close enough to trade up for him.

AML

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    There is only one thing wrong with McDaniel. No way in hell he gets out of the top 20. This means we would have to have another disappointing year to even get close enough to trade up for him.
    I'm fine with that, ray rice wont go near his area lol.

I prefer rahim moore though but man this year im a not obessed with any pick. fuck you seattle. taylor mays will be the better safety imo, frank gore and stephen jackson are gunna run over my fav college player

Senior Member Array title="MULLDOG24 is an unknown quantity at this point">

Man this guy is tough, physical, and instinctive! I would love to see this guy in a Steeler uniform!!!!