Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 NBA Free Agency Tracker

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Re: 2010 NBA Free Agency Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
    I'm really disappointed with his decision. I'd like to think he isn't so full of himself, however all signs point otherwise. Win something first LBJ.
    well he hasnt made a decision yet. I think its very smart for him to leave cleveland he keeps carrying that team and the supporting cast is just not good enough to win it. Now with miami getting bosch and wade who could cleveland possibly bring in to make him want to stay.

AKA xfl2001fan-GO BROWNS! Array title="GitNoLuv is on a distinguished road"> GitNoLuv's Avatar

I think that S_inCA is referring to the decision to hold a 1 hour special TV event.

As for who Cleveland could bring in...there are rumors out west (or so I've been told) that Cleveland is looking at interest with Portland for bringing over Lamarcus Aldridge and Andre Miller for Mo Williams (who they like), JJ Hickson and more.
    Official SteelUniverse Guru and BrainTrust Committee Chairman!!!

Fourth String Quarterback Array title="xX-TSK-Xx "> xX-TSK-Xx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GitNoLuv View Post
    I think that S_inCA is referring to the decision to hold a 1 hour special TV event.

As for who Cleveland could bring in...there are rumors out west (or so I've been told) that Cleveland is looking at interest with Portland for bringing over Lamarcus Aldridge and Andre Miller for Mo Williams (who they like), JJ Hickson and more.
    I think they would be making a big mistake in trading Hickson. He's a young guy on the rise and seems to have real good chemistry with LeBron.

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xX-TSK-Xx View Post
    I think they would be making a big mistake in trading Hickson. He's a young guy on the rise and seems to have real good chemistry with LeBron.
    Yea they really like him too. They may have been able to get amare last year but they pulled Hickson out of the trade and I think that might have been why it did not go through.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

AKA xfl2001fan-GO BROWNS! Array title="GitNoLuv is on a distinguished road"> GitNoLuv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
    Yea they really like him too. They may have been able to get amare last year but they pulled Hickson out of the trade and I think that might have been why it did not go through.
    I dont' like the idea of getting rid of Hickson, but LMA is a better player now. If you want to bring Lebron back, you have to bring someone that can help him win Now. Not 2-3 years from now. He wants to win ASAP. Best way to do that is to get a guy in his prime that can play at a high level. Hickson still has too many "Drew Gooden" moments on both ends of the floor.

Then again, with better coaching, this years team is bound to have better results in the playoffs.

Boozer to the Bulls for 80M? I'll have to check the links on ESPN later...but Boozer makes a nice addition with Rose...especially if Rose develops a jump shot.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Boozer to the Bulls for 80M? I'll have to check the links on ESPN later...but Boozer makes a nice addition with Rose...especially if Rose develops a jump shot.
    good for Carlos! I wish him well in Chicago.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Just heard that LeBron will announce his decision within 10 minutes of the start of that program tomorrow.

A buddy of mine who is a Bulls fan says that they are now targeting JJ Redick (formerly of the Orlando Magic).

A starting lineup of Noah - Boozer - Deng - Redick - Rose is actually a pretty good lineup. Rose/Boozer forms a nice Pick and Roll duo, Noah gets the mop up duties underneath the rim (and is a decent P&R guy as well), Redick helps spread the floor with his 3-point shooting and Deng gets to be a lockdown defender. It's a well rounded team capable of making some serious noise in the playoffs.

A buddy of mine who is a Bulls fan says that they are now targeting JJ Redick (formerly of the Orlando Magic).

A starting lineup of Noah - Boozer - Deng - Redick - Rose is actually a pretty good lineup. Rose/Boozer forms a nice Pick and Roll duo, Noah gets the mop up duties underneath the rim (and is a decent P&R guy as well), Redick helps spread the floor with his 3-point shooting and Deng gets to be a lockdown defender. It's a well rounded team capable of making some serious noise in the playoffs.
    That would instanly become my favorite NBA team along with the Bobcats.... THREE BLUE DEVILS!! STARTING!!! Amazing....

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

i like how k. durant quietly signed an $86 million extension with the thunder w/o turning himself into a complete media whore. thats how a humble nba scoring champ should act.

go sonics!

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

I just got a text from ESPN saying that Ray Allen agreed on a 2 year deal with the Celtics