PDA

View Full Version : Tackle Scott had ankle wrapped after win over Colts

stillers4me
09-26-2011, 07:39 AM
Left tackle Jonathan Scott had his left ankle wrapped in ice and used crutches to get around the visiting locker room at Lucas Oil Stadium following the Steelers' 23-20 win Sunday night.

Scott's injury appears to be the most serious of the ones that sidelined three of the Steelers' five starting offensive linemen in their win against the Indianapolis Colts............

Read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_758738.html

XxKnightxX
09-26-2011, 07:52 AM
Dwight Freeney undressed Scott last night, it was embarrasing how he got turned around and just pushed into Ben. It was just sad . And know we got Mario Williams coming up, this is just gonna get uglier.

Shawn
09-26-2011, 08:07 AM
Who's got Flozell's number handy?

XxKnightxX
09-26-2011, 08:40 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-S9w2Pm2sLA/SaHSJi2xFLI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/xzLo0wh6Qp0/s400/flomax.jpg

SteelerFanInStl
09-26-2011, 09:57 AM
Scott looked like one of the Three Stooges out there last night. Might as well start calling him Curly.

polamalubeast
09-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Jonathan Scott or

http://www.deptford-nj.org/images/fire_dept/orange%20cone.jpg

86WARD
09-26-2011, 10:54 AM
I'm actually happy that Legursky and Scott got injured. I could only hope that it is for a significant amount
Of time to force the front office into making a move...

steelerdiva
09-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Come on, guys...

We got a sub-par O-line to be sure, but it's a little bush-league to wish injuries on people, don't you think?

XxKnightxX
09-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Come on, guys...

We got a sub-par O-line to be sure, but it's a little bush-league to wish injuries on people, don't you think?

You can say its Bush League, yes. But How far do you have to go to make an example to the FO. We got a great QB with a horrible O line . Thats like my trying to wipe my ass before dropping a deuce. Makes no Sense, its been 6 plus years and only one player making a difference and it only started last year.

Godfather
09-26-2011, 11:38 AM
Mario Williams limped off the field against the Saints. Maybe he won't be 100% next week.

XxKnightxX
09-26-2011, 11:42 AM
Mario Williams limped off the field against the Saints. Maybe he won't be 100% next week.

I sure as hell hope so. Because Freeney was questionable with an abdominal strain and he still managed to helicopter Scott all day. On a limited basis, but it worked all the time he did it.

86WARD
09-26-2011, 12:13 PM
Come on, guys...

In a freaky demented kind of way...yes, it's wrong. But, it's going to force the front office to make a move or two that could benefit the team. It couldn't be any worse than Jonathan Scott. Let's be honest, I'd rather see that turnstile Scott get injured and replaced with something more serviceable than see Scott stay in and get Ben injured.

ALLD
09-26-2011, 03:37 PM
Replace Scott with a tackling dummy. It would eat less and the blocking would be the same.

Count Steeler
09-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Scott should be released. Today. That play when he got hurt was ridiculous. Freeney actually launched him. Scott just does not understand leverage and blocking in today's NFL. He should be gone. Today.

JayC
09-26-2011, 03:47 PM
Scott should be released. Today. That play when he got hurt was ridiculous. Freeney actually launched him. Scott just does not understand leverage and blocking in today's NFL. He should be gone. Today.agreed, his feet ended up off the ground when freeney comes at him every time it seemed. he just plain old sucks and i don't understand how our front office made the decision to go with him this year.

ALLD
09-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Do you think this ankle injury will keep J Scott from playing in the Pro Bowl this season?

tube517
09-26-2011, 05:08 PM
Do you think this ankle injury will keep J Scott from playing in the Pro Bowl this season?

:rofl2: