PDA

View Full Version : Positives

Pittsburgh43
09-26-2011, 01:26 AM
Obviously, there were a lot of negatives. But let's talk about some of the positives, this board's gotten very tense lol

I'll start off with the fact that we're 2-1 and tied atop the AFC North.

Also, to lighten the mood, I just saw this tweet:

@MadChad412: Too bad Jonathan Scott doesn't have a Twitter, we could tease the shit out of him. And best part would be he wouldn't be able to block us.

Lol I got a laugh outta that.

oneforthetoe
09-26-2011, 01:31 AM
Wallace is a beast. In fact, if we could get Ben time, our passing game would be as dangerous as anybodies.

Troy looked fast.

Ike continues to play well.

Our D;line looks tired, but the next wave is waiting.

NCSteeler
09-26-2011, 01:34 AM
The most talented skill position team in the league, too bad what a waste.

Pittsburgh43
09-26-2011, 01:46 AM
I can't even believe how fast Wallace is. 3 games, 3 100+ yard performances. Good thing he's that fast though, he's gotta get deep in the .03 seconds Ben has to throw. Okay, off topic!

Troy had a hell of a game. The TD return, and the 2 plays where he was within an inch of making a huge play.

Pittsburgh43
09-26-2011, 01:48 AM
Although, on the play where Addai scored, I'm sure Troy's job was to go after the QB and Harrison should have had his back to take care of the RB. But I'm not complaining about JH, his sack-fumble lead to the TD.

Devilsdancefloor
09-26-2011, 02:23 AM
we won

troy, ryan & ike looked good in the Secondary and believe it or not gay step it up few times tonight (maybe gay is not being so gay like :noidea: )

redman needs more touches, but he looked very good even in pass protection

when J scott went out, Gilbert came back in even though he was hurt and played well at LT while being hurt

Steeldude
09-26-2011, 03:54 AM
positive? how about scott might not play next week? :D

Austin87
09-26-2011, 05:52 AM
we won

troy, ryan & ike looked good in the Secondary and believe it or not gay step it up few times tonight (maybe gay is not being so gay like :noidea: )

when J scott went out, Gilbert came back in even though he was hurt and played well at LT while being hurt

This

steelerdude15
09-26-2011, 07:19 AM
Scott sucks horribly. I DO NOT want to see him as a starter or Steeler anymore after last night.

polamalubeast
09-26-2011, 07:20 AM
Wallace

stillers4me
09-26-2011, 07:24 AM
Ben is still alive.

That is all.

HometownGal
09-26-2011, 07:25 AM
We won despite the abysmal performance of Scott and the turnovers.

LLT
09-26-2011, 08:49 AM
we won

Dont lie...The most positive think that happened to you was that you got to meet me! Too bad we couldnt have gotten there earlier and talked longer!!!

Anytime you want to meet someplace for dinner you let me know

stillers4me
09-26-2011, 08:54 AM
There's was one thing I really enjoyed watching.

When Painter came out, our D was like sharks smelling blood in the water. :lol:

PalmerSteel
09-26-2011, 11:50 AM
1 - won on the road, agaisnt a desperate team backed in to a corner sick of hearing how they cant win without manning. winning on the road when you have more turnovers is very hard to do no matter who you play.

2 - depsite his mistakes, ben showed how clutch he was in the end when it matters most.

3 - no injuries to any starters (i dont consider any of our O-linemen "starter" worthy besides pouncey and kemo :)

Devilsdancefloor
09-26-2011, 12:42 PM
Dont lie...The most positive think that happened to you was that you got to meet me! Too bad we couldnt have gotten there earlier and talked longer!!!

Anytime you want to meet someplace for dinner you let me know

There's was one thing I really enjoyed watching.

When Painter came out, our D was like sharks smelling blood in the water. :lol:

You are right LLT that was one of the positives, yes next time it will have to be for a longer time!!

the season ticket holders that sat by us in the first quarter was chanting painter and when he came in he was relieved and on top of the world

steel striker
09-26-2011, 02:54 PM
The important thing is the steelers won and, Wallace is playing great. Ben hung in there and, help lead us to another win. What I have come accept with Ben is the good with the bad and, saying he makes big plays then sometimes the gun slinger gets shot. He tries to make the big play every down and, as we saw last night it can backfire with ends like Freeny & Mathis. In the end ben and, the offense did enough to get out of there with the win.

Mach1
09-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Ben wasn't carted off on a stretcher.

SteelerFanInStl
09-26-2011, 03:16 PM
Troy looked fast again and James looks like he's getting his strength back, just ask Dallas Clark.

ALLD
09-26-2011, 03:18 PM
We won but, Jonathon "The Turnstile" Scott should be benched.

Count Steeler
09-26-2011, 04:09 PM
We won. Scott should be released.