PDA

View Full Version : Steeler/Indy score ?

Moose
09-24-2011, 09:33 AM
I'm hoping for a Steeler kick-butt Sunday against Indy but I'm not feeling it right now. After 2 weeks I'm still in the air about this team. We got pounded in week 1, and we smacked on a weak team in week 2. I really don't see anything to judge our teams offense, defense, special teams and coaching on. I think the Indy game is going to be a little more talent ( other than Baltimore ) that we'll face and help us judge our teams potential. Now, with that said, I'm looking to see our Offense come out and do it's normal sputtering and misfires. I'm looking for our Defense ( CB's) to give up some big yardage plays. We will score and we will hold them at times to just FG's. I think we will WIN this game, although I'm just being a homer and never betting against my Black/Yellow. Score ....US 24 Them 13 ( and afterwards I'm still confused on where this team is at going into Houston game....ugh ).

Edman
09-24-2011, 10:01 AM
Even though the Steelers are up there with most teams talent wise at the skill positions. The great equalizer is the trenches, and the Steelers are struggling with that. You can only do so much with a bad offensive line. The Steelers should win this game, but they won't run away with it. The Offensive Line will make the Colts D into the Steel Curtain on Sunday Night. Sacks are going to be plenty. A turnover or two. And a couple drives ending with Field Goals.

Steelers 20, Colts 14

Steelers dick around for 3 quarters with a conservative gameplan. We scream for Arians' head and everyone to be fired. Colts put up eight man fronts all night and the run game is stuffed. D holds the fort, while Offense struggles. Last minute touchdown drive by Ben via No-Huddle wins the game.

LLT
09-24-2011, 10:40 AM
I think we are going to be looking at a lopsided win. 28-3...28-7?

Moose
09-24-2011, 11:19 AM
Sure hope your right LLT--it would be nice to sit back in the chair, relax, and watch a good azz whippin' without worrying about the opponent coming back and scoring a winning FG !!

polamalubeast
09-24-2011, 11:25 AM
31-10 steelers or...... 24-16 colts

st33lersguy
09-24-2011, 11:42 AM
This game will probably be very close. Every year Pittsburgh finds itself in a dogfight against at least one AFC team they should easily beat on the road

Count Steeler
09-24-2011, 12:56 PM
I got no clear direction yet on this team. My hoped for score, 31-10 Steelers. More likely to be 21-17 Steelers.