PDA

View Full Version : Plenty of cheap tickets available for INDY game !

Moose
09-19-2011, 02:24 PM
FYI I just was checking tickets for this Sunday evening game and there are a whole lot of Indy fans unloading their tickets. $ 44.00 gets you a ticket. I live about 90min away, so I'll hopefully be picking up a few tickets....now I just have to swing moving some work hours around...LOL. I have to work Sunday 'til 6pm, get to Indy around 8pm or so, just in time for kick-off. Hopefully that stadium will be all Black/Yellow - which for 44 bucks is very doable. GO STEELER''s.

Devilsdancefloor
09-19-2011, 02:28 PM
I got my tickets i live about a hour south of Indy, but do not have to work, plan on just leaving mid day and making it a whole evening. i really think it will be a home game for the steelers i hear A LOT "die hard colts fans" just not interested in football this year maybe next year.

Dino 6 Rings
09-19-2011, 02:55 PM
I have a feeling my wife over paid for the 50 yard line tickets she got me for my birthday for the Steelers at Kansas City game...yep...got a feeling those tickets are going to be free by the time Nov 27th rolls around.

Moose
09-19-2011, 03:01 PM
LOL- You could be right Dino 6 Rings- but you'll still be at the game, which is great and 50 yrd line will be awesome. By the time the game rolls around they'll probably be offering FREE drinks and food with the purchase of a ticket....LOL. Have fun....Happy Birthday !! Nice present though.

Dino 6 Rings
09-19-2011, 03:03 PM
LOL- You could be right Dino 6 Rings- but you'll still be at the game, which is great and 50 yrd line will be awesome. By the time the game rolls around they'll probably offering FREE drinks and food with the purchase of a ticket....LOL. Have fun....Happy Birthday !! Nice present though.

Thanks, its gonna be a blast. I was there when we Gacked it 2 years ago and lost the game we allowed the Chiefs to return the opening kick off. Yeah, I waited til after the game and screamed bloody murder at the Steelers as they got on the bus to go back to the hotel after that lackluster performance. They bowed their heads in shame.

Anyway, I am hoping for a much better event this year. Taking my dad who is an old Chiefs fan back to the days of Hank "65 Toss Power Trap" Stram.

masonsdad79
09-19-2011, 05:12 PM
i live about 2 hrs from indy is there a link that you have to get some of these tix?

steelpride12
09-20-2011, 10:21 AM
I'd love to go to an away game sometime soon, but Indy would be a long trip from Pittsburgh and being a poor college kid never helps :(

salamander
09-20-2011, 11:10 AM
I'd love to go to an away game sometime soon, but Indy would be a long trip from Pittsburgh and being a poor college kid never helps :(

Hell I work full time and I'm still poor so don't feel bad. :(

At least you were able to go to last week's game!

Moose
09-20-2011, 11:12 AM
The ticket info. is the 'ticket exchange' link on the Steeler home pager. I know what you mean 'Steelerpride', I drive back and forth from here in Indiana to the 'burgh, my daughter goes to college in Pittsburgh ( Chatham Univ.) and it's about a 5hr drive. But I love the Pittsburgh area, excellent food everywhere....and I love that Yuengling !! Bring home a few cases every trip. Indy would probably be at least a 7hr drive for ya. Good luck in school !!!

steelreserve
09-21-2011, 01:43 AM

Ask Obama for tickets; he'll give them to you for free because it's good for the economy.