PDA

View Full Version : LeBeau stands by his defense

stillers4me
09-15-2011, 06:42 PM
Dick LeBeau defended his defense, the object of Warren Sapp’s scorn and derision, after practice on Thursday.

But he didn’t take it easy on his players when asked what happened in the 35-7 loss to the Ravens.

“We’ve got work to do,” the venerable defensive coordinator said. “We helped a team that didn’t need any help. They beat us and we’ve got to do something about that.”..............

Read more @ http://blog.triblive.com/steel-mill/2011/09/15/lebeau-stands-by-his-defense/#.TnKMCpSxpcI.twitter

polamalubeast
09-15-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm tired of hearing that the defense is old.

Since 10 years, every time the defense has a bad game, I hear that shit.

stillers4me
09-15-2011, 06:57 PM
sooner or later, it's going to be true.

Edman
09-15-2011, 07:25 PM
Age is inevitable. And right now, the Defense looks old and very slow. If they're not old, it's probably worse. The league (not only the Patriots) has caught up with the defensive schemes. Which is worse than any what any age can do.

The only way to quell any of this talk is to start kicking ass.

fansince'76
09-15-2011, 07:38 PM
That's why they've drafted guys like Timmons, Heyward, Hood, Brown, etc., etc. over the last few years. This defense will begin to look DRASTICALLY different in the next year or two.

XxKnightxX
09-15-2011, 08:04 PM
That's why they've drafted guys like Timmons, Heyward, Hood, Brown, etc., etc. over the last few years. This defense will begin to look DRASTICALLY different in the next year or two.

Ive Always wondered, what if the Jets hadnt gone up in the draft and we would of gotten Revis instead of Timmons? Its a damn burning question in my head, but which we cannot regret since Timmons has become a force as a LB. But still would you give up Timmons for Revis?