PDA

View Full Version : Kovacevic: Calm is right course for Steelers

stillers4me
09-12-2011, 04:16 AM
A stone-faced Mike Tomlin stood outside the Steelers' locker room in the bowels of M&T Bank Stadium, his arm extended to shake the hand of every sweaty, sullen player passing by. The coach's chin was up, his eyes wider than the gaps in his secondary, and he greeted each of his "men," as he calls them, with a firm grip.But not a word.

And, really, what was he going to say after the all-encompassing, stomach-turning, seven-turnover 35-7 thrashing by the Baltimore Ravens?

Nice effort, fellas!..............

Read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/s_756308.html

polamalubeast
09-12-2011, 08:49 AM
The Steelers will never block anyone again, their quarterback will turn into a turnover machine, their talented receivers will never be a factor, the defense will allow every back 100-plus yards, Harrison and Woodley will never penetrate another backfield, the secondary will never cover anyone, and the team will finish 0-16. Maybe even get relegated to the CFL.

Edman
09-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Ben is no good.
The O-Line totally sucks.
The Defense is gimped and old.
The secondary is garbage.
Fire Arians.
Blow the team up.

The sky is falling. Just pack in the season and look for a high draft pick.

polamalubeast
09-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Ben is no good.
The O-Line totally sucks.
The Defense is gimped and old.
The secondary is garbage.
Fire Arians.
Blow the team up.

The sky is falling. Just pack in the season and look for a high draft pick.

Tomlin and only won with the team of Cowher.It must be fired

polamalubeast
09-12-2011, 11:33 AM
I admit that I would panic if the Steelers would have lost 41-7 at home against the Bills, as happened yesterday for the chiefs

Dino 6 Rings
09-12-2011, 01:58 PM
I like how Ed Reed intercepted the ball and ran it back for a touchdown against Ben and the Steelers to solidify the game and win a trip to the Super Bowl...oh wait...that didn't happen yesterday did it?