PDA

View Full Version : Pointless Now?

NCSteeler
09-12-2011, 02:25 AM
I know it hardly matters at this point, but I seriously thought the first TD Boldin did not have "possession" and two feet in bounds. And then there was no talk from the "analyst(Ravens fans in the booth)" about it or the every TD replay. WTH, anyone else think the same thing?

Steeler in Carolina
09-12-2011, 05:12 AM
I thought the same thing and it didn't seem like the booth even reviewed it. I thought the officials were pretty bad yesterday (not a bias thing, bad on both sides).

BlastFurnace
09-12-2011, 05:40 AM
Doesn't matter. The Ravens could have scored at will yesterday. Right now, they clearly are playing better than the Steelers.

Burghman
09-12-2011, 05:49 AM
Doesn't matter. The Ravens could have scored at will yesterday. Right now, they clearly are playing better than the Steelers.We shall see what happens in game nine, tough to play Ravens at there house 1st game of the season;

salamander
09-12-2011, 06:43 AM
We had our asses handed to us. That's all that matters.

86WARD
09-12-2011, 08:07 AM
McFadden...schooled ALL Day...

SteelerFanInStl
09-12-2011, 09:05 AM
I thought it was a catch but it should've been automatically reviewed. What bugged me was that McFadden had good coverage and then when the ball got close to Boldin, he just kind of fell down instead of making a play on it.

The analysts for the game should've had their Ravens jerseys on for as much as they kept going on and on about the Ravens.

Pristas
09-12-2011, 09:12 AM
McFadden...schooled ALL Day...

Wouldn't that require him to actually learn something?

NCSteeler
09-12-2011, 11:30 PM
On a side note tonight during Dolphins game, they called one a TD that the automatic review overturned and then called the next one(almost identical play) not a TD and the Dolphins had to use their challenge. The new system needs some tweaking.