PDA

View Full Version : Dick LeBeau Turns 74: A Look at His Defensive Design

stillers4me
09-09-2011, 08:05 PM
One of the greatest minds in the history of football, particularly on the defensive side of the ball, Dick LeBeau turned 74 today. In a bazaar turn of events, LeBeau could probably still whoop my ass on any given day if he had to. Seriously, if I had a nickel for every time my wife was with me watching a game and said, “mmm, Dick LeBeau is pretty hot,” I’d be a rich man. OK, maybe I’d have an extra couple of bucks.

But I digress. In honor of LeBeau’s game-changing Zone Blitz, and 3-4 Defense, let’s take a look at what makes these things tick. After all, when two great defenses square off this Sunday at 1p, won’t it be nice to know a little bit more about what you’re seeing when Willie Gay gets that one big play and sacks Flacco (right before he gets burned for a TD)?.........

Read more @ http://nicepickcowher.com/2011/09/09/dick-lebeau-turns-74/#more-9367

HometownGal
09-10-2011, 07:07 AM
Remember the assburr over on SF who was a Lebeau hater and made the comment "Dick Lebeau pisses his pants"? :lol: :lol:

The guy is a defensive god and there is no one like him and I doubt there will ever be.

And I agree with the author's wife - Papa Lebeau is HOT. :eyebrows: :lust:

stillers4me
09-10-2011, 07:34 AM
Remember the assburr over on SF who was a Lebeau hater and made the comment "Dick Lebeau pisses his pants"? :lol: :lol:

The guy is a defensive god and there is no one like him and I doubt there will ever be.

And I agree with the author's wife - Papa Lebeau is HOT. :eyebrows: :lust:

And that's exactly why he's included in our ladies of SU "Fantasy" Football League! All you ladies out there need to get access to the Night Club and check out the hunks of the NFL and free to add a few of your own!

fansince'76
09-10-2011, 07:38 AM

Yes. What a maroon that guy was. :lol: