PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Season 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo
09-07-2011, 09:27 AM
Hey guys, I just re-did my mock draft for the start of the 2011 season. Completely overhauled the site so I would love to hear your feedback on both the site and the mock if you don't mind.

Here's the link:

2012 NFL Mock Draft (http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/MockDraft2012.html)

Texasteel
09-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Like the site bud. I only took a quick look at the draft, but I did see you gave my guy to Houston. I really thing Te'o may go before Hightower on speed and ND hype alone.

It's draft season guys, lets get busy.

sactownsteeler
09-09-2011, 02:17 PM
I like it except I am hoping we draft 32nd and how funny would it be if Carolina took Luck??? I doubt they finish worst as I see a lot of teams that should beat them for that spot...

st33lersguy
09-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Good pick for the steelers trying to find a solid starting RG

Chidi29
09-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Like the site bud. I only took a quick look at the draft, but I did see you gave my guy to Houston. I really thing Te'o may go before Hightower on speed and ND hype alone.

It's draft season guys, lets get busy.

Already scouting some prospects.

I do have to disagree with you Tex. There's no such thing as a draft "season". It's all year round.

Texasteel
09-10-2011, 07:16 AM
Already scouting some prospects.

I do have to disagree with you Tex. There's no such thing as a draft "season". It's all year round.

It is for 4 or 5 or us, isn't it. I am looking forward to a great and fun year. I have my "Must Watch List" and it is growing.

Texasteel
09-10-2011, 07:21 AM
I like it except I am hoping we draft 32nd and how funny would it be if Carolina took Luck??? I doubt they finish worst as I see a lot of teams that should beat them for that spot...

I have a feeling the jags are looking toward Luck. They may be going to tank this year to get him. You never know what some of these teams are thinking though.

86WARD
09-10-2011, 07:49 AM
Not at all. The Jags' front office LOOOOOOOOVES Gabbert.

DFlo
09-11-2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the responses guys. I do think it's a toss up between Te'o and Hightower right now, it will be interesting to see where they rank when the season finishes.

As far as Cordy Glenn goes, he's definitely not a LT, good fit at RG though.