PDA

View Full Version : Worst pain he ever experienced

stillers4me
09-05-2011, 04:02 PM
The look on his face as he walked off the field said it all. You could see the pain Byron Leftwich (http://www.steelersuniverse.com/team/roster/byron-leftwich/1c056731-bcbb-4953-acad-047f272bf685/) was in. Even in a closed press box you could almost hear him screaming. You could feel the anguish he was going through. You could tell it wasn’t good.

But it’s a look Leftwich will never see. He won’t watch the replay, doesn’t want to see what happened against the Atlanta Falcons at Heinz Field that resulted in him walking off the field with a broken left arm.

“I won’t watch it, definitely not,” said Leftwich. “The people I talked to told me don’t watch it, so I won’t.”

It’s not the first injury that Leftwich has suffered in his career, but this time it was different....................

read more @
http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Worst-pain-he-ever-experienced/307d4d04-036b-4145-9f85-0b1aff7dc798

zulater
09-05-2011, 04:53 PM
It was pretty evident that he was in serious pain coming off the field. What a shame, I like Byron, I think he's one of the best back up qb's in the league, except of course that he's star crossed in that he can't stay healthy.:horror:

tihmtahm
09-05-2011, 05:27 PM
It was the sound of ultimate suffering...

Count Steeler
09-05-2011, 06:11 PM
That was pretty bad to watch. You knew something was seriously wrong the way his arm just hung from his shoulder and the look of pain on his face. Hope he heals well and is ready for next year. Not sure if he is still under contract next year.

The Duke
09-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Definitely sucks for him

I don't doubt his toughness at all, the famous Marshall play exemplifies it, but he's just too injury prone. Time to move on imo

Chidi29
09-05-2011, 06:46 PM
When a player who played with a broken leg says this was the worst pain, you know it was something almost unimaginable.

GodfatherofSoul
09-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Definitely sucks for him

I don't doubt his toughness at all, the famous Marshall play exemplifies it, but he's just too injury prone. Time to move on imo

At this point I'm starting to think his susceptibility to injuries might be in not knowing how to avoid them. That was a pedestrian play he went down on and his arm went in like a lawn dart. Ball handlers have to know how to fall without setting up their bones and joints for impacts like that.

The Duke
09-06-2011, 10:50 AM
At this point I'm starting to think his susceptibility to injuries might be in not knowing how to avoid them. That was a pedestrian play he went down on and his arm went in like a lawn dart. Ball handlers have to know how to fall without setting up their bones and joints for impacts like that.

Could be. It would definitely explain why he's so fragile

in this case it could have been avoided. I would look up how he got hurt that time in Tampa and all those times in Jacksonville, but I'm too lazy for that :chuckle:

dont even remember how got hurt last year

XxKnightxX
09-06-2011, 11:34 AM
Could be. It would definitely explain why he's so fragile

in this case it could have been avoided. I would look up how he got hurt that time in Tampa and all those times in Jacksonville, but I'm too lazy for that :chuckle:

dont even remember how got hurt last year

MCL sprain last preseason game, giving Dixon the start. I never saw the replay and dont intend on watching it since its pretty bad.