PDA

View Full Version : Ed: Ben Says Offense Will Hold Nothing Back

stillers4me
09-05-2011, 03:54 PM
Here's an interview a gaggle of us had today with Ben Roethlisberger. His answers are in quotations:
On opening vs. Baltimore:
“As long as everybody stays healthy that’s always a key when you play these guys it’s a physical game. You want to be the best you’ve got to beat the best and we consider them one of the best. You get a divisional game right from the get-go and both teams are in the same boat. It’s a first game for both teams and we’re here and we’ll be ready to play.”............

Read more @ http://burgh.us/7e6

86WARD
09-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Nice...I like it!

Count Steeler
09-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Let's take care of the football and we will win. If the receivers stay on the same page as Ben and they are able to pick up the hot reads and go to the space of any blitzing players, we will have great success against the Ravens. I think the running game will seal the deal in the second half.

steeldawg
09-05-2011, 08:08 PM
If our O line keeps ben upright i do not see a defense in the league the can stop us. Maybe im looking at it through homer colored glasses but i think our recieving core looks fantastic and thats even without sanders in their.

JayC
09-05-2011, 10:46 PM
hopefully the offense holds something back, suggs and whoever else pass rushes. i remember last year suggs manhandled our oline a bit