PDA

View Full Version : My predictions for the 2011 Pittsburgh Steelers

BigNastyDefense
09-04-2011, 11:26 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/835218-nfl-my-predictions-for-the-pittsburgh-steelers-in-2011

I wrote this article for Bleacher Report. Feel free to give it a read.

Hindes204
09-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Yards: At least 4,600
Touchdowns: 40 or more

Thats some optimistic figures right there

Although I dont think he will reach either of those numbers, I sure hope he does

BigNastyDefense
09-04-2011, 11:47 PM
Thats some optimistic figures right there

Although I dont think he will reach either of those numbers, I sure hope he does

I think 4600 yards is extremely attainable because I think we're gonna be slinging the ball a lot. And if our defensive backs don't step their game up...we might be in a few shootouts.

The 40 TD's I think would be the hardest to attain. But his career high is 32, so 8 more I don't see as too much of a push.

Hindes204
09-04-2011, 11:49 PM
I think 4600 yards is extremely attainable because I think we're gonna be slinging the ball a lot. And if our defensive backs don't step their game up...we might be in a few shootouts.

The 40 TD's I think would be the hardest to attain. But his career high is 32, so 8 more I don't see as too much of a push.

With the speed we now posses at receiver, I think its possible....just dont think its probable. We are still a run first team

BigNastyDefense
09-05-2011, 12:01 AM
With the speed we now posses at receiver, I think its possible....just dont think its probable. We are still a run first team

I think a part of it is that I want Ben to come out and have such a dominant season that nobody can say he's not a top quarterback in this league. Shut the haters the fuck up and shove a football up their asses.

wvsportsman
09-05-2011, 06:34 AM
:thumbsup:

I think a part of it is that I want Ben to come out and have such a dominant season that nobody can say he's not a top quarterback in this league. Shut the haters the fuck up and shove a football up their asses.

Count Steeler
09-05-2011, 06:50 AM
Another problem Ben will have is that Tomlin won't run up the score like some other coaches in the league. If the offense performs to its potential, Ben will probably be sitting some 4th quarters.