PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Sun writer Mike Preston "Where is the Drama Queen?" in regards to Ben R.

zulater
09-04-2011, 10:10 PM
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/09/where_is_the_drama_queen_1.html

Where is the Drama Queen?

We're one day into the first week of the regular season, which means the Ravens-Steelers game will soon be upon us.

So far, though, there haven't been any questions about the status of Ben Roethlisberger. Before each game, we're always wondering if Roethlisberger will play. If it ain't his arm, it's his knee. If it ain't his knee, it's his ankle. It it ain't his ankle, it's a fingernail. So far, though, it appears Big Ben might make it to the game without any suspense.

siss
09-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Where is he? At home counting his Super Bowl rings...something Joe wouldn't know a thing about.

Edman
09-04-2011, 10:44 PM
It was that same "drama queen" that with a broken nose and foot killed the Ravens in their own house last December. How did that work out for you, guys?

Stick to writing more homer fluff articles about why Harbaugh and the Ratbirds can't get the job done when it counts. Or write a story about Joe Flaccid being a Top 5 Quarterback.

BigNastyDefense
09-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Really? Is that all the Baltimoree writers can muster? How come? Because Ben Roethlisberger is 9-2 against you in his career as a starter? Because the Ravens have NEVER beat the Steelers in a postseason game? How about the fact that Joe Flacco often craps himself when facing the Steelers defense? Flacco has only beaten the Steelers once, last season during Roethlisberger's suspension...and he won on a last second TD pass otherwise he'd be without a win against Baltimore's biggest rival.

Have fun losing to the "Drama Queen" once again. I don't understand how you get paid for writing such a hack article. I guess this is the best that slum of a city has to offer.

This is the comment I submitted. However I doubt it gets posted since it has to be approved first.

steelerdude15
09-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Raven fans are the biggest cry babies ever. Just shut up already, I hope Ben smashes them.

HollywoodSteel
09-04-2011, 11:05 PM
This is the comment I submitted. However I doubt it gets posted since it has to be approved first.

You were too easy on him.:chuckle:

BigNastyDefense
09-04-2011, 11:14 PM
You were too easy on him.:chuckle:

I know, but I decided to be kind of civil. I hope he's not the typical Baltimore pussy who doesn't allow comments that differ from his opinion on his blog. Fucking Baltimore fans, they can dish out all the trash talk they want but they can't handle it when it's shoved back at them.

tube517
09-04-2011, 11:24 PM
:yawn:

JHSilverback
09-04-2011, 11:31 PM
I know, but I decided to be kind of civil. I hope he's not the typical Baltimore pussy who doesn't allow comments that differ from his opinion on his blog. Fucking Baltimore fans, they can dish out all the trash talk they want but they can't handle it when it's shoved back at them.

You sir are 100% correct...all I hear is trash talk from ravens fans but once you come back with some trash talk of your own they get pissed

sactownsteeler
09-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Until they can win when it matters most then big deal. Their whole team always make excuses for every loss the Steelers admit they played bad and move on that is the difference between the 2 franchises and the reason they lose when it matters they know excuses are okay to have.

BigNastyDefense
09-04-2011, 11:37 PM
You sir are 100% correct...all I hear is trash talk from ravens fans but once you come back with some trash talk of your own they get pissed

Exactly. You hear a lot of:

That's not fair to say, you can't say that, you're an idiot Steelers fan....and the list goes on.

Steelers fans often deal in facts from the game, Ravens fans often deal in excuses after losing to the Steelers again.

Pittsburgh43
09-05-2011, 12:13 AM
I wanna punch that stupid fuck right in the face. You wanna know where he's at? Somewhere in Pittsburgh, counting down to the moment he gets to kick your Ratfucks' asses alll over Baltimore.

steelerdiva
09-05-2011, 09:09 AM
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/09/where_is_the_drama_queen_1.html

Where is the Drama Queen?

We're one day into the first week of the regular season, which means the Ravens-Steelers game will soon be upon us.

So far, though, there haven't been any questions about the status of Ben Roethlisberger. Before each game, we're always wondering if Roethlisberger will play. If it ain't his arm, it's his knee. If it ain't his knee, it's his ankle. It it ain't his ankle, it's a fingernail. So far, though, it appears Big Ben might make it to the game without any suspense.

Blahblahblahblahblahblahblah.....etc.

polamalubeast
09-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Raven fans are the biggest cry babies ever. Just shut up already, I hope Ben smashes them.

No!The Steelers' opponent has week 2 are the worst!

Burghfan58
09-05-2011, 09:45 AM
No jinx here. I feel a big season this year out of #7. All these jealous bastards will dissapear.

SteelerEmpire
09-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Ravens fans hoping Ben has an injury and can't play.... lol.

GBMelBlount
09-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Ravens fans hoping Ben has an injury and can't play.... lol.

This is a huge concern of mine with all the teams actually.

IF our offense lights it up this season....Ben WILL get hammered.....

Defenses will see taking out Ben as the only way to stop our offense AND will be emboldened because the refs do not protect Ben like they do Brady, Manning et al.

Moose
09-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Where's the drama queen ? LOL No queen's in the 'burgh..... if he want's a queen he needs to check the ratbirds, I believe he'll find some. LMAO. Isn't it funny how they are sooooo concerned and worried about our player's ?

stillers4me
09-05-2011, 11:45 AM

That's a pretty moronic thing to say after he watched Ben smack down the Ravens with his nose shoved over into his ear and one foot wearing a shoe at least a size bigger that the other because it was broken. :jerkit:

SteelerFanInStl
09-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Typical Baltimoron drivel. What will their excuses be this year after they lose again?

fansince'76
09-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Drama Queen? Here he is:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2010-12/58121146.jpg
WAAAHHH! We gave the game away! WAAAHHH! The refs! WAAAHHH! We played better even though we lost! WAAAHHH!

Edman
09-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Typical Baltimoron drivel. What will their excuses be this year after they lose again?

"We outplay them most of the time."
"We gave the game away."
"Hines Ward is a dirty player."
"Pittsburgh didn't win, we lost it"
"We played better than they did"
"Dem Stealers had the refs in their pocket"
"We didn't have so-and-so"

Burghfan58
09-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Drama Queen? Here he is:

WAAAHHH! We gave the game away! WAAAHHH! The refs! WAAAHHH! We played better even though we lost! WAAAHHH!

That pretty well sums it up right there. Poor a$$ loser Harbaugh. He needs to learn how to act like a head coach and not some whiny 6 year old.

Texasteel
09-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Drama Queen? Here he is:

This was the first thing I thought of too bud.

steeldevil
09-05-2011, 07:24 PM
I just think its funny how everyone associated with the Ravens think they are on the Steelers level and that they can just talk shit... Its hilarious...

Count Steeler
09-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Let's see who the drama queen is on Sunday. Let's play some FOOTBALL!!!

Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!

BnG_Hevn
09-06-2011, 05:00 AM
I think some of you are confusing being a drama queen and actually playing with injuries. Being a drama queen doesn't mean you let injuries keep you from playing, it just means you blow those injuries out of proportion for attention.

Is Ben a drama queen? I think the real question should be "Was Ben a drama queen"? Was he? Absolutely yes. Is he? I don't think so, not as much anyway.

But you know what? I'd take Ben and his "drama" over most any QB out there.

GodfatherofSoul
09-06-2011, 10:04 AM
What idiot started the "Ben is a drama queen" whisper campaign? I remember it started up for a week or two last season, then some reporter came out of an interview stating that she saw the friggin' BONE sticking out of his foot and STFU.