PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' DBs absorbing Carnell knowledge

stillers4me
09-01-2011, 05:44 AM
Beads of sweat form on his shaved head, but they don't stop Carnell Lake from hopping back into line during so-called ladder drills.

The sight of Lake joining players — he has a two-decade head start on some of them when it comes to celebrating birthdays — after a recent practice is hardly an uncommon one.

Working out or running with them has been a regular occurrence since Lake became the latest addition to Steelers coach Mike Tomlin's staff.

"He runs around a little bit, backpedals and shows us some things (proving) that he still has it," Steelers cornerback Bryant McFadden said...........

read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_754445.html

sactownsteeler
09-01-2011, 11:09 AM
I wonder who will end up being a better secondary coach Lake or Woodson? I love Woodson but I really hope it is Lake that turns out to be the next stud new coach...

Count Steeler
09-02-2011, 02:01 PM
I wish them both well. Woodson had the benefit of some years in front of the camera. I don't think Lake will be recognized beyond Steeler Nation anyways.