PDA

View Full Version : Ravens fan:How Will You React If We Lose To Pittsburgh?

polamalubeast
08-26-2011, 09:32 AM
Another thread made me think of this, but I am once again sick over our loss to Pittsburgh in the playoffs. Mostly due to the lead we had just being picked away the entire 2nd half.
During the off-season I have been able to forget this loss. Now the thought of seeing the black and gold in Baltimore in a couple weeks has brought back the memories.

I will not be at this game (for the first time ever) since my son's first football game is also that same day. This is probably a good thing.

But considering we ended our season losing to the Steeler's and to possibly open the following season losing to the Steeler's is more than my stomach can handle right now.

read more

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/40221-how-will-you-react-if-we-lose-to-pittsburgh/

86WARD
08-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Meh...big deal. Week One. Celebrate your Super Bowl victory! Lol...

Edman
08-26-2011, 09:44 AM
If the Steelers lose to Baltimore in Week One. It will most definitely suck, but it's not the end of the world or the season.

If the Steelers beat Baltimore. It'll be very sweet to ruin their **** again, but there are still 15 more games to play.

The Ravens are pretty much hinging their season on this first game against Steelers. If they lose, no telling the amount of rage and bridge-jumping Baltimore will do. Pittsburgh is the Ravens' Super Bowl. Of course, should the Ravens win, here comes the Super Bowl talk in Baltimore. It happened last year after we lost to them in Heinz Field.

suitanim
08-26-2011, 10:04 AM
If both teams are at full strength, and Ben is under center, we win.

Vis
08-26-2011, 12:14 PM
Season will be over. No need to practice or go on to game 2. We'd suck.

Then if we win three straight. We'll be unstoppable, Superbowl Champs.

Great sarcastic post for a Ravens fan. Sounds like the reactions you see here from time to time.

fansince'76
08-26-2011, 12:45 PM
I had a whole tailgating area set up in our driveway during last years playoff game.
When my wife went out for her post game smoke we heard a loud crash.
She went out and swiped everything off the table with her arm.
Guess she was not happy. lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

steelerdiva
08-26-2011, 06:49 PM
We've really gotten into their heads....hehe...ain't it cool?? :heh:

salamander
08-26-2011, 06:57 PM
We've really gotten into their heads....hehe...ain't it cool?? :heh:

We're so far deep in their heads we're all they think about. :chuckle:

steelpride12
08-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Can't get cocky though, I don't care who the Ratbirds have it's always a battle. It is a surprise to see their fans kinda just blah about it though they are usually the cocky ones.

BigNastyDefense
08-26-2011, 11:40 PM
If they win:

The Ravens are going to take the division, beat the Steelers in the playoffs, and win the Super Bowl

If they lose:

Our team is old and sucks, Flacco can't beat Ben, we're gonna suck all year

The Steelers are going to win and we'll have to listen to whining from the Baltimorons about how we're such a dirty team and shit. Fuck Baltimore.

Butch
08-27-2011, 06:23 AM
I don't know about anybody else but I can't wait for week ONE!!!

sactownsteeler
08-27-2011, 11:22 AM
I am so fired up for this game but not sweating it if we lose it's a home game for them and splitting with Baltimore isn't a bad thing as long as we make playoffs is all that matters, once were in we always have a legit chance at super bowl.