PDA

View Full Version : 2010 NBA Draft

steeldevil
06-24-2010, 02:38 PM
Here is a place for those interested to discuss tonights NBA draft.

steelersfanman92
06-24-2010, 05:10 PM
I'm hoping the Pacers get Hayword. He isn't going to make much of an immediate impact but in the future I believe he is going to be a very solid player and he is a local product growing up just outside of Indianapolis.

steeldevil
06-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Wow I just looked at the draft order and saw that the Bobcats dont have a single pick in the entire draft... Maybe thats why they suck.

steeldevil
06-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Gone according to plan so far... waiting for a surprise or trade

steeldevil
06-24-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm hoping the Pacers get Hayword. He isn't going to make much of an immediate impact but in the future I believe he is going to be a very solid player and he is a local product growing up just outside of Indianapolis.

Hayward to the Jazz right before the Pacers... so close

steelersfanman92
06-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Hayward to the Jazz right before the Pacers... so close

Yeah I know that sucks!

suitanim
06-25-2010, 06:53 PM
Sixers got a Helluva player in Evan Turner. I dislike them, but hope he does well...

Nadroj 20
06-25-2010, 07:17 PM
I hope Turner does well too...

I have followed the Golden State Warriors for 5 years or so now....i liked them before their little playoff run against the Mavericks and once that happened i stuck with them. I'm not sure what to think about the guy they picked from Baylor because i really liked Greg Monroe. But im also a huge Big East basketball fan so thats why i liked monroe..I saw him play more.

So we will see i guess, they already shipped Maggette off to the bucks for 2 vets, and Monta Ellis may be the next guy out of there.

Nadroj 20
06-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Wow I just looked at the draft order and saw that the Bobcats dont have a single pick in the entire draft... Maybe thats why they suck.

I think they were FAR from sucking last year....they were a better team then many expected last season.