PDA

View Full Version : Broadcast Bootcamp QB controversy

tony hipchest
06-24-2010, 12:31 AM
hines ward and charlie batch have both attended the bootcamp the past 2 days that tutors current nfl players who may be looking into a future in broadcasting.

charlie batch and hines ward both attended. they work with those currently in the industry and practice not only giving interviews but conducting them as well.

hines ward said byron leftwich is getting the majority of snaps so far and it seems he will be the starter.

charlie batch says ben followed by dixon have been getting the most snaps, and him and byron split whatever little bit is left over.

who do you believe?

Wallace108
06-24-2010, 12:41 AM
No snaps for ARE? What the heck is going on here?
I believe Hines ...

As a sidenote, we have four quarterbacks who I believe can win games for us. How many teams would kill to have one?

tony hipchest
06-24-2010, 01:00 AM
As a sidenote, we have four quarterbacks who I believe can win games for us. How many teams would kill to have one?

i'll take ray lewis (ravens), leonard little (rams), and donte stallworth (browns) for $100, alex.

Wallace108
06-24-2010, 01:07 AM
i'll take ray lewis (ravens), leonard little (rams), and donte stallworth (browns) for $100, alex.

:lol: It took me a second to get that ...

solardave
06-24-2010, 05:17 AM
:lol: It took me a second to get that ...

Me too I did that ole whata.....

solardave
06-24-2010, 05:20 AM

Good one Tony!