PDA

View Full Version : 7 to be held out of Thursday's Steelers game

NJarhead
08-16-2011, 04:03 PM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11228/1167700-100.stm

Among them, Ike, Bryant and Crezdon. I know it's only pre-season, but we're bringing nothing with regards to a secondary.

Psycho Ward 86
08-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Ryan Clark, Ike Taylor, Ryan Mundy, Keenan Lewis, Brett Keisel, and some others all got knocked out of the redskins game early. Troy and James Harrison didnt even play. Not to mention the redskins played their starters for the entire first half and then some. We were horribly banged up while the Redskins gave us their best men for a little more than half the game. For the imbalance in that game, im pleasantly surprised that we only gave up 16 points, even if we gave up a lot of yards.

NJarhead
08-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Ryan Clark, Ike Taylor, Ryan Mundy, Keenan Lewis, Brett Keisel, and some others all got knocked out of the redskins game early. Troy and James Harrison didnt even play. Not to mention the redskins played their starters for the entire first half and then some. We were horribly banged up while the Redskins gave us their best men for a little more than half the game. For the imbalance in that game, im pleasantly surprised that we only gave up 16 points, even if we gave up a lot of yards.

Yea, I'm not worried about the score and I think Hampton was mugged on two consecutive plays without consequence. I also don't want to see our starters hurt. But with that said, I doubt we'll get an honest assessment about our defense this week. The Eagles first team is going to be tough and I would have liked to see (honestly) how we handled it.

86WARD
08-16-2011, 04:51 PM
I know it's only pre-season, but we're bringing nothing with regards to a secondary.

Expect the same in the regular season as well...lol.

;)

Hoping to see a lot of Curtis Brown!!